Mate

It was raining profusely, with giant drops falling from ominous clouds. The torrential rain represented Amaimon's mindset. The drops of rain soaked Amaimon to the bone, but he didn't mind. He had other things that took priority inside of his complex mind. One of those priorities was Rin.

He'd just notice the bluenette's figure collapsed on the sopping ground. He was out cold, and he seemed to have been there for more than a minute or two. The calming scent of petrichor did little to soothe Amaimon. Where was the Kurikara? He was outwardly disturbed for once, because not only was Rin unconscious and vulnerable, but the damned sword was nowhere to be seen.
Amaimon loved to shake his otouto up, and push all of his buttons, but he didn't know how to feel about his position in the rain. He'd tried to kill the younger before, yes, but he would have never actually taken his life. However, now, what is he supposed to do? If he leaves him, who knows what could happen. Sighing, he effortlessly scoops his otouto into his arms and whisks him to Mephisto's office, where the King of Earth had been staying. Unfortunately, Mephisto was elsewhere with Yukio doing important business that Amaimon didn't bother to listen about.
Amaimon gingerly laid Rin onto the couch in Mephisto's office. He growled lowly as he raked his hand down his face in frustration. He frantically searches his pockets for a lollipop, but finds nothing.
"Damn everything," He huffed and strode over to Rin to see him breathing normally and relaxed slightly. Amaimon retrieved a towel from the bathroom that branched off of the demon-clown's office. He also collected a kimono, so Rin wouldn't have to sit in wet clothes and catch a cold.
Since the bluenette hadn't woken the entire journey to the office, he assumed that he would be asleep for a while. However, as the green-haired man was undressing him, a cute little noise escapes Rin's mouth when he brushed Rin's tail. Amaimon's eyes widen and his heart jumps.
The older demon gazes at the place in which the noise came from, Rin's lips. They were wet since Rin licked them in his slumber. Amaimon gulped. He was sure acting strange today. He'd never needed to partake in a kiss so badly in his 1000+ years. The King shook his head, in hopes to shake away the thoughts of his otouto's lips, though it did little to help. He growled to himself before jumping onto the couch with Rin, and straddling him. He supported all of his own weight with his legs, so he would crush the younger demon beneath him, or wake him up. He threaded a hand into Rin's hair, and was shocked to find such silky strands. He used his other hand to cup the younger demon's cheek. Amaimon lightly brushed his thumb across Rin's bottom lip. It had to have been the softest flesh that Amaimon had touched in his life, or that's what he thought in that moment. It was seconds later before Amaimon was brushing his lips against the bluenette's. Rin stirred in his sleep and moaned softly against the gentle embrace of the elder demon's lips.
Amaimon pulls away in shock. Rin continues to shift until his eyes flutter open and his gaze adjusts on Amaimon's. The otouto tried to scramble away from Amaimon, but it only cause the King's groin to brush with his own. Rin's eye closes and a strangled moan slips out. He covers his mouth with a hand and his eyes widen.
"What is?- W-what's going on?-" Rin asks with a stutter and a blush creeping across his cheeks.
The younger demon places a hand to his forehead, "Ah- It's hot."
Amaimon puts a hand to Rin's forehead to check for a fever, but their body temperatures are the same. The King feels feverish as well. Are the demon brother in heat? Amaimon hasn't went into heat in a while, because of his lack of attraction to others. Apparently his body wants to mate with Rin.
"I'm in heat, and judging by how feverish you look, and that fact that I found you unconscious in the rain, you are as well," Amaimon explains, finally understanding the situation.
The otouto cocks his head to the side in confusion, "Huh?"
Amaimon rolls his eyes, "Demons have periods of time in which they seek a partner, a mate."
The Demon King of Earth, having abandoned all sense of composure and reason, caresses the younger demon's cheek, "Mate with me."
Rin grows flustered and his eyes widen.
"But we're both male! And you tried to kill me!" The otouto countered.
"Gender is meaningless, and I never had the intent to actually take your life." The elder responds honestly.
Growing impatient Amaimon crashes his lips against Rin's hungrily.
"Please.-" The green-haired man pleads needily against the younger boy's lips.
Rin shivers and the sheer need in Amaimon's tone coaxed him into returning the kiss. Amaimon pulls away to pull the other to straddle him. The two's groins rub against one another for a second time and Rin gasps while Amaimon growls for more. The older demon grips Rin's hips and pushes him firmly against his erection. The bluenette throws his arms around Amaimon's neck and cries out in surprise and pleasure. He continues to grind against the littler demon, and eventually the littler demon begins to work against him.
"To mate," Amaimon says breathlessly, "We must bite each other," He growls, "On the neck."
Amaimon looks up into Rin's eyes, "Are you prepared?" He asks and kisses down his otouto's jaw.
The younger demon nods, "I can't take it.- Do whatever it takes."
The older demon lightly nips at Rin's skin, to prepare him slightly, before sinking his elongated demon teeth into the littler demon's flesh.
"D-ah... damn.~" Rin moans out sweetly.
Amaimon barely unlatches himself from Rin's neck before the blue-haired boy is sinking his teeth into Amaimon.
"Rin!-" Amaimon shrieks in surprise and grabs handfuls of Rin's ass.
The otouto purrs, genuinely too horny to have any shame. Amaimon unbuttons his pants and frees his tail before wrapping it around the base of Rin's tail.
Rin breaks away from Amaimon's neck and nuzzles into his cheek while moaning softly.
He wraps his arms tighter around his older mate,"Amai...mon.~"
The bigger male sways his tail sensually with his partner's, and the other begins to move his appendage as well.
"It's hot..." Rin squeaks.
Amaimon lifts the bluenette's shirt above his head and tosses it away. Amaimon pushes Rin onto his back and unbuttons the younger demon's pants. The green-haired male licks up the younger demon's torso, starting at his navel and ending at his collar bone. The younger male loosens the other's tie and tries to unbutton his shirt. Amaimon smirks before beginning to unfasten his top himself, and discarding his other articles of clothing. Both of them are left in their underwear. Rin having crisp, white briefs, and Amaimon wearing coal and hunter-green striped boxers.
The smaller male pulls the other closer to the couch and his tail wraps around the older male's leg. He rakes his hands up the King's abdomen and gets up on his knees to kiss him. Amaimon places a hand under the other's chin and kisses back passionately. Without disconnecting, Amaimon pushes the younger male onto his back and kisses his cheek, jaw, then his neck. He ravishes the other with kisses and love bites all over his abdomen. He stops at the waistline of the boy's briefs.
"Shall we make love?" Amaimon asks huskily.
Rin blushes violently and covers his face with a hand.
He nods and the King removes both of their underwear. Amaimon's tail wraps around the younger demon's erection as the older male coats his fingers in saliva. He pushes Rin's legs apart and brings his fingers to Rin's entrance. As pushes one in gently, the blue-haired boy cringes and whimpers softly. He clings onto the older demon. After a moment, Rin begins to roll his hips onto Amaimon's digit, so the older demon inserts another. The boy adjusts fairly quickly to fingers. Amaimon materializes lube, and spreads some onto his cock, as well as Rin's hole.
Rin sits himself in Amaimon's lap and wraps his arms around the King's neck. The green-haired man smiles and pecks the littler demons cheek. He wraps a hand around Rin's erection, and the other positions his cock to enter Rin.
"Ready?" Amaimon kisses his otouto deeply.
"Yes, Amaimon.~" Rin kisses Amaimon's neck.
The older male pushes inside of the other slowly. The bluenette's back arches in pain and a hand twists it's way around one of Amaimon's wrists.
"Oww..."
The dominant male cups the cheek of the other, and places a gentle kiss on his lips. Amaimon patiently waits for his otouto to adjust.
Rin pecks his mate's neck, "I'm ready now, but go slow..."
The demon king slowly lifts the demon boy's hips and slowly lowers him back down a couple times. Rin cringes softly to begin with, but eventually he adapts and it begins to feel better for him. The green-haired male bites his lip in order to keep this unbearably slow pace. One of his sharper teeth pierce his skin, and he bleeds lightly.
Rin's eyes widen.
"Hey..." He mumbles and kisses the older man's cheek, "Stop that."
Amaimon kisses the the bluenette hungrily, in order to retain some form of control. As his resolve withers, his pace gets quicker. Rin latches onto Amaimon's neck again, biting and nipping all over in some form of trance.
"H...harder," The smaller male lewdly moans near the elder man's ear.
A smalll smirk slips on Amaimon's face as he drills deeper into his mate. Rin's tail whips about as his body responds to the pleasure, and the older man twines their appendages together. Both of them release sounds of pleasure, and the smaller demon will reach his ecstasy soon.
The tension in the younger boy's hips, and he slips a hand down to stroke himself. The King grins sexily and nips at Rin's pointed ear. In that moment, the bluenette slips into an orgasm, and shoots all over his and Amiamon's torsos. A slutty moan rips out of Rin's throat. Amaimon slows his pace as he watches his mate's erotic expression, letting the littler male enjoy himself.
After Rin's orgasm fades, the elder demon hastens his pace again, near his release as well. The otouto sensually licks up Amaimon's neck, starting from his collar bone and ending near his ear. He kisses the elder demon deeply, and Amaimon takes dominance of the kiss, shoving his tongue inside of Rin's mouth.
The Demon King growls lewdly in pleasure as he cums inside of the demon boy. The two continue to hungrily make out breathlessly.
"This is forever, by the way," Amaimon states solemnly as he looks into Rin's eyes.