Homoerotic Escapades

It took a moment for the words, "This is forever, by the way," to resonate through the thick skull of the younger, less mature demon. Previous to those chilling words, he had a wide grin plastered across his sated little face. However now, shit was real. Like a frightened feline, he flew up from the sofa, that he had previously been lounging peacefully upon, and stared at the King in awe.

"Do you realize how long forever is, you emo piece of broccoli?!"

Amaimon's eye twitches at a familiar nickname. Oh how he loathed it, and now here it is, falling from his new mate's mouth.

"Call me broccoli again, and you'll soon find forever isn't that long," The King grins gravely, with the look of death in his eye.

The otouto feels the hair on his neck stand erect and a cold sweat coming on. Rin begins dressing, careful not to look the other in the eye.

"I think I need a moment... or like eight moments," States the blunette as he begins trudging to the exit.

Not long after, the elder male's tale is wrapped securely around the smaller's waste.

"Had your asshole not begged for my cock so sweetly, you wouldn't be in this position," Amaimon deadpans. "Your body wanted me desperately, yet now that it is sated, you cannot just run away."

Rin furrows his eyebrows and cocks a pouty side-glance at Amaimon.

The green haired male rolls his eyes. "You literally can't run away. Your body will crave me again, because that is a product of mating." He sighs, "But go ahead, try."

Amaimon quickly unwinds his tail from the other and turns away from him. Secretly, he's hiding a smirk because it is a guarantee the littler demon will come crawling back tomorrow morning. It's the perfect chance to play. Since Amaimon is decades older, his control and composure are far more advanced, and he requires less physical attention. It's going to be hell for Rin, since he's at his peak. Amaimon dresses himself before simply pushing the window pane open, and leaping out into the night, with a damn smug smirk plastered across his pale lips.

Rin, completely baffled, still stands in the doorway wide-eyed. He finally returns to reality and growls.

"Fucking clown," Rin thinks as he trudges to the dorms where he and Yukio reside.

Yukio sits at the desk in their room with an expression that could kill.

"You've mated," States the younger Okumura brother.

Again, the bluenette finds himself sweating bullets and begins lying, "No?"

The glasses wearing brother's eyebrows fall into a straight line, "Don't lie through your teeth, Rin..." He sighs, "Your scent has changed."

The elder demon twin stands awkwardly grinning and scratching the back of his neck.

"To be fair, I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I'm just as upset as you, heh." Rin tries to explain nervously.

Yukio rolls his eyes, "You're so damn careless. Who the hell is your lover anyway? There is a scarce number of demons compatible with you."

At that moment, the blue-haired spawn of Satan knew he fucked up. As every fraidy-cat, demon teen, Rin swiftly runs away. He books the hell out of there and finds himself hiding in the forest somewhere. Yukio had chased him briefly, but gave up. He had paperwork to fill out.

The bluenette was alone wandering the greenery, the greenery that's usually filled with oddball demons. However, who'd be scared when you're a hot shot son of Satan? Rin surely wasn't. The otouto, though, did grow bored easily. He plops himself down on a comfy patch of grass, and lays down for a nap. He was worn out from all the previous events. His eyes drift closed easily, and he falls asleep, unguarded in the woods at night.