Extra 1: Hopelessly in Love - Tsubaki

My name is Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, Black*Star being my meister and I his weapon. And I am hopelessly in love with my idiot of a meister. I mean he could be an idiot, and a major pervert at times too (I mean he does often come and visit the girls bathing area). But no matter what reasons that I think of that could make me fall out of that love, it doesn't help.

Most of it is really his fault really. Ever since the day that I had just so happened to bump into Soul while looking for Black*Star after he left me biting his dust, I can't stop thinking about it.

I was asking about where Black*Star could have gone and what crazy plans he made up in his mind again and he had answered, "Oh yeah, I ran into him a bit before. He said he was going to transcend your heart but left you in the dust anyways," was what he had said and smirked. Although I would rather have forgotten the last part of it. But I fell in love with those words.

But I might be making up excuses though, because I may have already fallen in love with him a long while ago.

Anyways, I continued to run all around the halls looking for him searching for the people he most likely might be hanging out with too. Because I asked Blair what to do when I think I'm in love with someone but I'm not sure when I bumped into her only seconds after I bumped into Soul.

And her answer was to be straightforward, say that you might be in love. Of course I thought it was reckless and that I'm not brave enough but Blair talked some courage into me. And something like saying I might be in love with you wasn't something I could really have the courage to say often.

It was a bit chilly outside, but honestly I couldn't reply care less because the words I've been holding in had finally decided to let the blue haired pervert hear it. You've already transcended my heart long ago. I'm in love with you. Until I saw another figure with him outside standing in front him holding his hand.

A girl.

"Black-," I started calling out, but the words got caught in my throat as the other girl started talking.

"Black*Star," the girl had whispered his name softly and for some reason Black*Star looked dumbfounded, and didn't seem to be able to read the mood.

"Black*Star," she repeated and looked up,"I think I'm in love with you, so please go out with me."

Extra's will always be really short so sorry. It might take a while but lemme tell you that this story will have many, many, many parts. C: Eventually if the story ends and the Extra's don't have enough of the story, I'll make a book of the Extra's itself and continue from there.

So until next time~