𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞

Hello, everyone!

Hello, everyone!

Thank you for rejoining Abaron on her journey. Please be prepared to experience her hardships and triumphs once more, this time, from the very beginning. As opposed to the original version, please note that this story takes place over two hundred years prior to the start of the Bleach series.

The following warnings are in play for this story: graphic depictions of violence and gore, character deaths, the second chapter is a warning, implied sexual content and eventual sexually depicted scenes, so minors, when that time eventually comes, please don't read the chapter, which for any that contain the content, they will contain warnings, as well. 

Please also note that a lot of things have changed since the original version of Strive. I've left that story up as a reminder of how far both my writing and the plots for each version have come since I began writing that story back in 2012, one year before I discovered Wattpad. Can you believe it's been nine years!? But it was also a cliché travesty. Like ew, multi-shipping with an OP OC? Who even does that anymore, hahaha... 

Anywho.

Everything has changed. However, I hope your interest in Abaron's story hasn't.