uncomfortable

(The member in the picture above is Kyle.)

Warning: This chapter slightly talks about eating disorders and things along those lines, so if you're uncomfortable with that type of stuff, please don't read this chapter. 

"Who wants to take their pictures first?" The director asks, looking at the group of boys but no one willingly raised up their hand. 

"I guess if no one is going to willingly go first, I'll have to choose. Since some of you guys are in pairs, you can go first. The student council members can come and do their photo shoot first. Don't worry, you'll all have individual photo shoots to yourself, we just want the groups together first since you match." 

As the director said that, Jason and Kyle both walked in front of the white background and in front of all of the cameras. Kyle's heart was thumping loudly and he was shaking a bit. No one else could really tell except for Jason because Jason was standing right next to him. 

"Kyle...are you alright?" Jason whispers to Kyle before they started shooting. 

"Y-Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Kyle asks in a stutter, whispering back to Jason. 

"Because you're shaking like crazy...don't tell me you really have a phobia of cameras..." Jason asks in worry but Kyle shook his head meaning no. 

"No, I don't... It's nothing, let's just get this over with so everyone else can go after us" Kyle explains and Jason nodded meaning okay.

At the same time, the director then calls out "so are you both ready to start having your pictures taken?" 

Both boys nodded as the director stuck up his thumb meaning okay. "Good, look down at your papers and change your facial expressions like you're reading whatever is on it." The director explains and both boys nodded meaning okay. 

The pictures from then on were okay, but then there were a couple of pictures the two boys had to take where they were close knit, side by side. In some pictures they were even taken holding hands. 

Kyle's heart was pounding but Jason had a smirk on his face the whole time which the director just thought was them doing it on the spot. 

"That's good! Kyle, continue to look embarrassed while Jason, you can continue being arrogant!" The director explains and the cameras started flashing again. 

Meanwhile in the waiting room, the boys were in there with a bunch of other stylist noona's fixing their make up or fixing their hair.  

"Woojin, you have such nice skin~" One stylist noona says, coming up to Woojin and putting her hand on Woojin's shoulder. 

Woojin nodded, thanking the stylist noona for her compliment and says "thank you." 

Kkoch then came up to Woojin and the stylist looked at Kkcoh with a glare. She wanted to be alone with Woojin, but Kkoch was now sitting next to Woojin which made things awkward for her. 

"Kkcoh, I think I have something in my eye, could you blow in it for me?" Woojin asks, opening his eye wider and Kkoch nodded, blowing into Woojin's eye.

The stylist noona got a bit mad, she knew if Kkoch hadn't come just now, she would be the one doing that for Woojin. She stormed off a bit mad and went to another member to fix their hair or make up. 

As the stylist noona left and Kkoch was done blowing in Woojin's eye, he sighed and laid his head onto Woojin's shoulder. "You okay, Kkoch?" Woojin asks, looking at Kkoch who had his head on his shoulder. 

"That girl was totally flirting with you Woojin, did you not see it?!" Kkoch asks, still leaning his head on Woojin's shoulder. 

"Really?"