Boston

Maddie's POV
It was an ordinary day in Boston. Cars zooming past.. bright and sunny. Skyscrapers gently making contact with the clouds. Alyssa was jamming to a Shawn Mendes song in her room across the hall.

"Darling I want all the strings attached I love it when you look at me like that!!"

This is typical in our household. We both loved Magcon and Shawn Mendes's heavenly voice. I put my dish in the sink after finishing mom's homemade breakfast. After that I ran up to my room to get dressed into some cute clothes. I got in the shower first for about 15 minutes and yes I did sing my heart out. When I got out I put on my hot pink robe and walked to my closet to pick out my "actual" clothes. I decided on some black vans with black ripped cut-off shorts and a galaxy crop top. I almost passed out when one saw my hair in the mirror. Ugh. It was so hard to take care of. I straightened my dark brown curly hair and just left it down. I didn't want any part of it. I didn't feel like impressing the president or something today anyways so I kept it cute but simple. I hollered a crossed the hall to tell my 13 year old sister Alyssa to get ready. Sometimes she can be a pain. But I still love her. Today we were going to a Magcon meet and greet in our town. Dad doesn't care if we go and mom is letting me take Alyssa because I'm 16 and I'm on the road to being an adult. I heard Alyssa yell "I'm ready Maddie! Hurry up I am NOT missing Cameron Dallas! You know how long I've waited for this woman!" "Okay okay!" I replied I grabbed my blue lanyard and headed out the door of our house. We got in my car and headed to the place Magcon was held. On the way there my sister highly requested a Jack and Jack song. We jammed out to Cold hearted the rest of the way. When we pulled up hundreds of girls were already lined up waiting to meet the boys. Alyssa was jumping up and down as she raced through the front doors. I walked through the doors following up my sister and my stomach turned to butterflies. Oh my they are cuter in person!!! How am I Ever going to approach them. Hours passed and it was finally our turn to meet them. Alyssa ran up to all of them and hugged them and they kissed her on the cheek but something stood out to me this boy over in the corner who looked about Alyssa's age was smiling at her. It was my turn I went up shyly and hugged Cam. He smiled at me. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I responded. He was soooo cute. He said I could get a picture of him kissing me on the cheek. I said "sure!" I looked towards the camera until he looked at me and said "hey look towards me." I turned towards him and are lips locked. I was shocked! It seemed to have lasted for awhile too! I felt his hands grab my waist as I slowly lowered my phone and focused on what was happening. He slipped a note in my pocket. Then Bart came up immediately Cameron stopped and just said "Uh! Nice meeting you I love meeting my fans!" So I moved on. Good thing Alyssa didn't see that! Next came the Jacks. I hugged them both and got pictures they were really sweet and funny. And, their music is legit. Alyssa was one boy in front of me. After that I went down the line of boys until I hit the last one which was Taylor. He smiled at me. I smiled at him. We got a picture then he hugged me. But for some reason he wouldn't let go. He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me closer. But something told me don't let go either then our eyes met. "Hey beautiful." He said."Hey." I replied. Then he looked me deep in the eyes. "Stick around till after the meet and greet." My eyes still locked on his as I told him okay. When he finally let go I saw Alyssa hugging the boy I saw earlier. I sent her a text...

-Maddie
Hey get over here I need to talk to you ASAP

A few seconds later I got a reply.

-Alyssa

K why?

She looked up and I motioned for her to come over here. "What do you want?!" She sighed. "Who is that boy?!" I said curious. "You know Nash right!?" She said. "Yah?" I responded. "Its his brother Hayes he's my age and really cute!!" "Okay I don't want nothing too serious going on I'm watching you two but we have to stick around." I replied. "Okay!!" She said as she ran back over to Hayes. It was getting too late to drive back home so instead I just texted mom and said I was staying in a nearby hotel. She agreed but she told me to be back by tomorrow morning. Thisnie going to be one interesting day...