hotel

Maddie's POV

I unlocked the door and unloaded our bags. Alyssa turned on Magcon vines on her tablet and stretched out on her bed watching them. Then I heard the buzz of a phone. But this time it wasn't mine. I looked at Alyssa and saw that she was texting a number saved as 😘💕 Hayes💕😘. "Who you texting?" I said. "Nobody!" She replied with attitude. "Okay then who's Hayes?" I questioned. "M-m-my boyfriend..." she mumbled. "Really? This late!" I responded. "He just said goodnight!...Babe." she said angrily. "Uh-huh he better be careful." I said. She looked at me and rolled her eyes I went back to listening to music when I heard a big crash! I ran outside the room and looked around I saw no one but heard laughs. "I'll get you you feisty pineapple!" I heard someone say. They were coming from the room straight a crossed from mine. I knocked on the door to see if everything was okay. But I was shocked at who answered. I heard someone yell from inside. "Shut up!" Then the door slowly opened. It was Cameron. "Cam?" "You?" "I was seeing if everything was okay I heard a lot of weird noises." I said. "Yah everything is fine this is usual." Cameron said. I laughed. Then Taylor came up "Cameron who are you talking t-" he looked up and stopped what he was saying. "The beautiful girl from the meet and greet?!" He said confused. I laughed again then said "I'm not pretty and my name is Maddie. And quick question feisty pineapple?" Taylor laughed "Sorry that was me." I loved his laugh. Then I heard Matt yell from in the back "Wanna join us we are watching a movie?" I responded "I'd love too but I got a sister back home I have to babysit." Then Taylor spoke up again "No it's okay she can come I'd love for you to stay plus Hayes is here." He smirked. I laughed then said. "Okay! Be right back I'll let her know!" I went back to my room and told Alyssa she smiled grabbed her phone then headed out with me. I got back to the guys room and Taylor motioned for me to come sit next to him. Alyssa immediately ran towards the back to sit with Hayes. Ugh. When I sat down I curled up in a ball. Until I felt Taylor wrap his arm around me and pull me close. I felt myself becoming closer to him. He learned over and kissed me on the forehead. Then the guys started teasing him. The last thing I remember is him holding me close...

*the next day*

I woke up in Taylor's arms. "Oh no I fell asleep!" I said. "It's okay." Taylor said "I got you feisty pineapple." I giggled and looked around. The guys were gone Alyssa fell asleep next to Hayes again and I was wrapped in Taylor's arms. The T.V. was still left on. I laid my head back on Taylor's shoulder and he held me close as I just sat there thinking about everything that could possibly be on my mind.

Taylor's POV

I woke up to Maddie worried that she fell asleep in my room. I calmed her by holding her close. I felt as if I was dreaming I had the prettiest girl I have ever seen wrapped in my arms. Laying right next to me. I didn't know what to think. The other guys must have left. Maddie's sister was asleep next to Hayes. They were cute. I hope me and Maddie end up like that. I wanna ask her out but I don't know how.

Maddie's POV

I got to thinking about Taylor I know he likes me but how do I tell him I like him! I thought for a awhile but still couldn't build up the courage to tell him. I finally just got up. I woke Alyssa and Hayes up. And they headed for their rooms. I told Taylor goodbye and sorry for the whole thing that happened. He told me no need to apologize because he liked me being in his arms. Then I headed to go meet Alyssa back at our room until he grabbed my waist from behind and picked me up off the ground. I laughed. "What are you doing Taylor?" I said still laughing. "Carrying you to your room!" He laughed. "Why?! I can walk you know!" I said still giggling. "I know." Taylor said he carried me into my room and then he threw me onto my bed playfully. "Taylor your crazy!" I said. "I know!" He said. We both laughed until he said he was gonna go back home to get changed. I told him goodbye and he said bye Maddie as he kissed my forehead again.