confessions

I took a shower. Then I got dressed into a blue top and some white shorts with sparkles and matching vans. Today I got lazy and kept my hair curly just threw it up in a ponytail. I think I finally built up enough confidence to tell Taylor I like him too. Alyssa was already dressed in one of her Magcon sweatshirt that says Grier's girl. And black shorts. Then I got a text from mom...

-mom
Hey sweetie me and your dad are going to be out of state for 2 months. Just stay at the hotel we'll text you when we get back okay? Luv you!

-Me
Okay mom luv u!!

I told Alyssa the news she seemed happy that she'd get to be with Hayes longer. I was happy too longer time that I could be with Taylor. I texted Taylor...

-💖 Taylor💖

Hey I got something important I need to tell you meet me at the park. ;)

Taylor's POV

Me and the guys were playing basketball at the park until I got a text. Maddie has something important to tell me. Uh oh I'm nervous! She said to meet her at the park well I'm already here so. A few minutes later I saw her. She walked over to me and grabbed my hand to pull me over to the side. "Hey um there is something I need to tell you..." my eyes locked on hers lost in a a green haze. "I-I-I like you too!!" She said and then started to cry. "Hey what's wrong with that I really like you!" I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me as she buried her head in my shoulder. Eventually she raised it back up. "Y-you do? But I'm just a normal girl there isn't anything special about me at all." She said. "Well of course there is what's there not to like about you your beautiful and sweet and funny and you treat me like a normal person." I responded. I wiped away her tears and she looked up at me and smiled. Then she wrapped her arms around me. She wouldn't let go but it's okay cause I didn't want her too.

Maddie's POV

Wow I sat there like a mess! I guess the good news is he likes me too. I hugged him but I didn't want to let go I felt safer when I was in his arms. He always found away to make me feel better.