Taylor Caniff is my boyfriend!?!

That afternoon Taylor walked me back to the hotel cause he had to be back to meet with Bart about another meet and greet. I got home and Alyssa was curled up on the couch next to Hayes watching a movie. Awe. I just took a walk throughout the hotel giving them some freedom because I'm not gonna stand there awkwardly on their little "date". Then I got a text from Taylor. He wanted me to meet him outside. I put on something nicer and told Alyssa where I was going then headed to the elevator to go down to the main floor. When I got out the door Taylor had a rose in his hand and he came up to me and said "will you go out with me?" I looked at him and smiled as I said "Yes Taylor." He ran up to me and his lips locked with mine as he pulled me close to him a hugged him. He then said "I'll pick you up at @8?" He smiled. I smiled back then said "sure where are we going?" He looked at me laughed and said "you'll see." I kissed him this time as he handed me the rose the I ran back up to my hotel room to get ready! When I got up stairs I saw Hayes kissing my little sister. I made sure to interrupt this time I looked at them and said Ew!! And Alyssa said "really Maddie?" So I responded "JK awe!!" Then ran to my room to get ready. I dressed nice but not too nice. Then I walked out the door to see Taylor waiting for me. He grabbed my hand then we entered the elevator so we can exit the building. Cameron said he will babysit Alyssa while we are out. Taylor's range rover was waiting outside he opened the door for me then we drove off. We finally got to the beach he pulled out a blanket and laid it down in the sand. We both laid down and looked up at the stars he held me close and we talked and laughed most of the night. Everything seemed so unrealistic. I felt our hands intertwine. The last thing I remember is him holding my hand.

*the next morning*

I was woken up by the brightness of the sun. I opened my eyes to find Taylor straight a crossed from me smiling. "Morning beautiful." He said as he kissed me on the nose. I laughed then kissed him back but not on the nose "Morning." Then we got up and he playfully pushed me into the water. It was dark and since it was morning I couldn't seem to function yet I was trapped underwater slowly sinking. I tried swimming but my arms couldn't hold my weight then everything went dark.