Another Day in Los Santos

Miniladd's (Craige) p.o.v

I look out towards the parking lot spotting the oh-so familiar lamborghini pulling in. Tyler looked at me, but I kept my eyes on the dark car. When it found a spot, its engine stopped and all was quiet. Soon enough the driver's side door opened, Evan stepping out of it. He wore his hair normal black faux hawk, a tight white shirt, his black skinny jeans and his sunglasses. He didn't have his hoodie on like he normally did but I soon understood why. He walked to the other side of his car and opened the passenger's side door, another male exiting the car, It was Jonathan. He wore Evans hoodie, as well as one of Evans outfits, A pair of his skinny jeans and his owl shirt, it was one of Evans favourites. They walked towards us, a smirk lingering on Evans face as they got closer, hand in hand. I couldn't help but smile, Jonathan told Evan and it went well. When they got to the door Evan simply asked where the others were, "Their inside already." He nodded before turning to the door, "We should go in before Tyler starts to miss you." I tensed before muttering a jerk following him and Jonathan inside. It didn't take long to find the table, it was hidden in the very back of LaPada, the guys already ordered drinks. When they noticed us they waved, but once they saw Jonathans and Evans hands linked together they let out a cheer. Nogla and Lui yelled "H2OVanoss is canon" making the others bust out laughing including me. "Hey, it's not that big of a deal guys." Evan stated taking a seat next to Droid, I sat down next to Tyler and Jonathan sat down next to me right across from Vanoss. Evan kept that smirk on his face simply asking "Where's the drinks?" Keeping his eyes on Jonathan who I think was smiling.

Vanoss's (Evan) p.o.v (Time skip- One Year)

I smile as I step into our bedroom, god how good it felt to say that, to Del playing on the game console with the guys. 'He's probably recording' I thought, so instead of bothering him I just admired him from the doorway. He wore my shirt and his hair was all ruffled, he looked adorable. I look at his hands until I see the ring, our engagment ring. We got married a couple months ago, thanks to the guys, and it was amazing. I loved him more then anything, yet were still the best of friends. I very quietly snuck over to him, making sure he was paying more attention to his game, before wrapping my arms around him. His entire body tensed before he started to relax realizing it was me. "What the heck Vanoss I'm trying to record." He muttered trying to keep his attention on the game, I gently moved his headset off one ear before mumbling "I love you." I felt him smile, he lifted his mic before turning his body to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you to you idiot."