Things Have Changed

"So let it be true" I breathed as I leaned into his embrace. His warm breath down my chest as he began to kiss my neck gave me goosebumps. He gently slipped the dress off my shoulders allowing it to fall to the floor. My naked body chilled at the sudden drop in temperature. I slowly turned in his arms, he began to kiss me, exploring my mouth before pushing me onto the bed and taking off his shirt. He crawled on top of me and continued to kiss me, moving gingerly down my jawline and neck. As he reached a spot just below my ear I let out a slight moan. He smiled and took his time there making me squirm with pleasure. He then returned to my mouth. I ran my fingers through his long black hair as he pulled me closer to him. He gently cupped my breast as I moved my hands towards his pants. I fiddled with the button before he jumped off the bed and slid them down. Ross laughed as he jumped back on top of me and pinned me to the bed. He lightly kissed my nose making me giggle. He then laced his fingers through mine and moved them above my head. He slowly entered, making me gasp. He stopped, I hungrily kissed him again as if to ask him to continue. He slowly moved in and out, gradually getting faster. I smiled as he nibbled on my ear then my lip. "Oh Ross" I moaned as he got faster. He began to grunt lightly, I then rolled over on top of him. He chuckled as I sat up and slowly moved up and down. He moaned lightly as I traced his abs with my fingers. I again laid back down on his chest as I lightly bit the tip of his nose. He giggled and flipped us back over. He began to quicken, thrusting harder. I bit my lip as I arched my back. I had truly never felt anything like this before. After a few moments he grunted loudly as he released and slowed down. He hungrily kissed me as I dug my nails into his back. Ross smiled as he rolled over onto his back. He looked over to me smiling. I giggled as I rolled to face him. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, exchanging light laughs. He then pulled me close to him, I laid my head on his chest and gave a small yawn. He wrapped us in his blankets and gently rubbed my shoulder.

"Are we going to keep this a secret?" I asked quietly, my voice cracking slightly.

"I don't see why" he smiled "let them talk if they want to".

"O-Ok" I said looking up at him.

The bright sun woke me the morning after, I was still curled up on Ross' chest. I looked up at the man who was sleeping peacefully. I slowly detached making sure not to wake him. I tiptoed over to my dress and stepped in, pulling it up and clutching it to my chest. I jogged quietly back to my room and changed, putting on a light yellow dress.

I quickly gathered my things, tied a rope around my dog's neck, and pulled the hood of my cloak over my head. I walked towards town slowly singing softly. The sound of the waves crashing below the cliff calmed me as I made my way towards town. Behind me I heard hooves beating the earth quickly.

Before I knew what was happening Ross cut me off, his horse blocking my path. "I engage you for two years, what do you mean by running away. Haven't you been well treated? Haven't you grown used to the house? Your tasks? My moods?" His voice trailed off slightly. "Can you not give me what I want before I ask for it?"  "Yes, Sir, but I thought after what happened" I looked at him sadly "you thought you could no longer be my kitchen maid" he finished my thought. "Not by choice Sir" my eyes began to burn as I felt tears begin to form. "You're right" he looked at his horse, his face made of stone "you can no longer be my servant" he looked at me as the tears began to fall.