two

los angeles, california

nate maloley

"wait, she has a kid?" sammy exclaimed from the couch of our apartment, making swazz laugh out and johnson roll his eyes.

"how hot was she though?" swazz asked, smirking.

"she was a fucking baddie." i groaned, taking a sip of my water, making johnson roll his eyes yet again.

"how'd she act when you talked?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

an involuntary smile slipped on to my lips,"she was really sweet, it was kind of refreshing." i admitted.

"then so what if she has a kid skate? she's hot, and you just smiled cause she was sweet. plus, she's probably gonna give you extra good sex cause you're good with kids already. girls like that." johnson finally spoke out, laying some wisdom on all of us.

maybe he was right. she was really sweet, and that fucking ass was worth listening to a kid talk for a few years, it was just that perfect.

i grabbed my phone, and within a few minutes, i had her address and an invite over.

"have a good night boys." i exclaimed cockily, smirking as i walked out to my black audi.

•••••••••••••••••••

19 marcheeta pl

i bit my lip as i parked my car in noelle's driveway, impressed by the large, new, hard-topped jeep wrangler sitting in the driveway of her large house.

i grabbed the bag of stuff i bought from the store and shut my car off, nervously walking to the door.

i knocked and a few seconds later, noelle opened the door and i was at a loss for words once again. she stood with a small smile on her full lips, in a pair of yoga leggings and a plain white v-neck that exposed the top of her breasts in the most teasing way. her long hair was down this time, and curls fell down to her lower back.

"hey." she spoke softly, moving aside as i stepped inside.

"hi lil ma." i flirted, smirking as she blushed and led me to the kitchen, my eyes staying trained on the way her hips swayed and her tight ass bounced.

"kelsie, this is mommy's friend nate." noelle said to the tired looking toddler who waved and put her piece pizza into her mouth.

noelle giggled at her and she easily scooped the girl up, like it was programmed into her. noelle glanced at nate and smiled a little,"i'm sorry, she's getting tired so i'm gonna bring her to bed, i'll be down to make dinner for us in a second." she apologized .

i shook my head and smiled,"take your time ma, we have all night."

she smiled and brought kelsie upstairs, and i started looking at the pictures that hung from the wall. a few minutes later, noelle came back downstairs and smiled warmly at me, making me grin back.

"sorry about that." she apologized, and i shrugged my shoulders.

"it's not a big deal, you seem like a great mom." i gushed, surprised at how at ease she seemed with it.

"thank you,"she blushed brightly, and tucked a piece of hair behind her right ear, making me smile a little.

"no problem." i replied, sitting on the kitchen counter as she put the pizza in the oven. i bit my lower lip harshly when she leant over the stove to turn it on, her ass sticking out teasingly, but she didn't even notice.

"so, tell me about yourself ms.noelle rivera." i said to her, watching her lips curl into a small, amused smile.

"what would you like to know mr. nathan maloley." she teased back, sitting beside me on the counter.

a small laugh left my lips and i shrugged a little,"how about, what do you do for work?"

"i'm an event planner." she said with a big smile on her face,making me smile.

"that's really cool, i'm a rapper." i explained, making her eyes widen a little.

"really? that must be amazing." she said, turning to face me more.

i nodded, smiling as i tried to keep my eyes off her chest,"i love it, it's definitely what i want to be doing."

she nodded and pushed her hair behind her ear again, which i think she does when she's nervous.

"you know, you're really beautiful.." i flirted, looking over at her.

a small laugh left her lips as she looked back at me, raising an eyebrow,"oh, am i?" she teased.

a small smirk formed on my lips and i nodded, my tongue darting out to wet them a little,

"when i saw you at the gym.. damn lil ma, the things i thought about doing to you." i teased, my hand landing on her thigh and gently rubbing it.

i watched as she flushed red and opened her mouth to say something, but the oven beeped and she got up to get it, quickly.

i smirked and quickly texted sammy,

me: she'll be in my bed by next weekend😏😏