three

the brew | west hollywood | 3 PM

noelle rivera

"so you two just talked, all night?" my best friend melissa asked in shock as i told her about my night with nate last weekend.

"yeah, he was such a gentleman. he's facetimed me everyday since, and since kels is at my dad's for vacation i thought it'd be a good time to get to know more about him." i explained, taking a small sip of my iced coffee.

a smile was on her face and she shook her head,"this is a different thing for you, actually liking a guy or, oh i don't know, not being a prude." she teased.

i gasped playfully and tossed a crumbled up straw wrapper at her.

"i am not a prude! i just have standards that not a lot of people meet." i explained, making her laugh loudly and me to follow.

"so you're going to his party tonight?" she asked as we got up to start shopping.

"correction, we're going to his party tonight." i said, making her smirk.

"hot rappers? hard to pass up but i have plans." she teased as we walked into urban outfitters.

i laughed and searched through the tops, grabbing a few that i liked.

my phone started vibrating and i checked the screen,  smiling and answering the call from nate.

"hey nathan." i teased, looking at a dress.

"hey ma. wear a bathing suit to the party." he said, making me smile a little at his little nickname.

"okay, you want me there at seven right?" i asked, smiling and nodding at a dress melissa showed me for herself.

"well, i want you here right now, but you ditched me." he teased, making me laugh a little.

"that's exactly what happened, see you later maloley." i teased back.

"see you later babygirl." he spoke as i hung up.

nate's house | 7 PM

nate maloley

"so skate, where's this baddie we've been hearing about?" swazz asked, making me chuckle and shrug a little, trying to play off how nervous i was for noelle to meet the guys. she was stunning, and i was the least desirable to most girls out of the squad.

"she'll be here soon." i responded, taking a sip of my drink and checking my phone.

i smiled when i saw a text from noelle, saying that she was here. i hopped off the bar stool i was on and walked to the front, smiling as i saw my girl getting out of her car.

my mouth dropped a little when i saw her in a bikini top and high waisted jeans shorts. half the girls here showed up in string bikinis and still couldn't compare to her.

"damn ma

"damn ma." i partially teased, wrapping my arms around her in a hug, making her laugh a little into my chest as she hugged back.

"how's kels?" i asked, getting a big smile on her cute face at the mention of her daughter.

"good, she's with my in napa for the week." she explained, making me nod and walk to the backyard with her.

i interlaced our fingers as we approached the guys. sammy was the first to notice us and he elbowed gilinsky. i couldn't help but notice how all the guys checked noelle out, and it made me tense up.

"guys, this is noelle. noelle, this is jack johnson, jack gilinsky, sammy wilkinson, john swazz, and derek luh." i introduced, turning to look at noelle.

a small smile spread on her lips,"hey, it's nice to meet you guys." she said politely, but her hand tightened on mine nervously, making me smile.

the guys all said some form of a greeting, all starring at her in shock, they probably weren't expecting someone as out of my league.

"let's go inside, i'll show you around." i said to noelle, and she nodded a little.

"it was nice meeting you guys." she said to them, and they all said you too.

as we walked away i heard a few quick breaths, making me smirk a little. yeah, she has an ass too.

i took her inside and smiled, lifting her gently up and placing her on the kitchen island.

"i missed you." i said, standing between her legs with a small smirk. my hands rested on her tiny waist.

"who wouldn't?" she teased, making me laugh a little and slip my hands on her thighs.

"your friends seem nice." she spoke, i nodded and smirked.

"of course they're going to be nice to you babygirl." i spoke.

"what do you mean?" she asked, making me smirk and look up at her.

"you're a baddie babygirl, you look sexy as hell today. so that's a reason, and i've also been talking about you nonstop." i admitted.

she blushed a little and hopped off the counter as i stepped away.

"you can go to the bathroom and get your shorts and stuff off, i'll be outside." i said, smiling as she nodded and went inside.

i walked back out to the yard and grinned, kind of goofily, and went back to the guys.

"what do you think?" i asked, smirking as i grabbed a beer.

"i think you better not fuck that up, because i'll move in." luh joked, making me laugh.

"holy fucking shit." sammy mumbled, looking past me and the blonde on his lap.

i turned my head and watched as noelle approached us, her body clad in only her bikini, and her hair in a messy braid.

"fuck

"fuck." i mumbled as she approached, smiling at me.

"hey." she said softly, looking around a little at the other people, her arms nervously crossed across her stomach.

i realized it was because a bunch of the other girls here were glaring, making me roll my eyes and wrap my arms around noelle's waist.

"you look so fucking good." i said softly to her, kissing her forehead gently.

i felt her smile and gently peck my lips with her full ones,"thank you." she replied.

a cocky smile fell on my mouth,"come on, i want you to get to know the guys. hopefully you'll want to be seeing a lot more of them." i said before pulling her into a chair with me, letting her rest in my lap.