is this considered cheating?

Readers p.o.v
I got out of the bath and got my clothes on, I walk into the living room and see Izaya and Shizuo making out! D:
"I-Izaya?! Shizuo?!" I cried, the two stopped kissing and a line of saliva connected their two mouths. "Y/N...." Grunted Izaya, still dazed from the session they created. "Y-Y/N!" Shizuo studdered, quickly trying to remove himself from Izaya. "Hey. I'm going for a walk." I said bluntly, grabbing my coat and walking out the door. "Y/N! It's 11:47 at night!" Izaya yelled at me.

---Timeskip brought to you by Reader-Chans quick walking!---
I got to Shinra's house and knocked on his door. I was greeted by a women in black clothing and a helmet on her head. She pulled out a PDA and typed quickly,
[Who are you and what do you need?]
"I'm Shinra's friend from High School and I wondered if he was home." I said holding out my hand for her to shake it. She shook gently and allowed me inside their apartment. "Ah Y/N! It's surprising to see you here this late at night!" He smiled and got up from where he was sitting.
"Sorry to bother you this late at night. I just wanted to go for a walk to think some things over. Y'know what I mean right?" You said, taking a small sip from the tea Celt had made. She introduced herself to me as Shinra's girlfriend, and I never expected Shinra to even have a girlfriend. "Hey, it's alright! Did something come up?" He asked. I nodded, and the memories came flooding back into my mind as I remembered what had happened. "Mind telling me?" He asked. I nodded again, and he slouched in his chair as Celty finished mixing her tea.

"THEY KISSED?!" They both shouted and I nodded. I swore to God that Shinra was having perverted thoughts right now. Perhaps it was a mistake to come to Shinra about this.
"Hey I better get back now, who knows what their doing now." I rolled my eyes and proceeded out the apartment door.
I checked my cellphone and it was 12:03 AM now. I was there for what seemed like forever, but who cares. Shinra gave me a switchblade, kind of like the one Izaya owns. He said to hold on to it because there could be thugs in the area who would love to go and kidnap at this hour.
The city was burning all of its lights out, and it became pretty dark. I hated being outside after the sun went down, mostly because of the gangs and thugs stalking in the dark. "My, My, My.." A husky voice whispered in my ear. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my switchblade facing whoever was talking. I saw a group of three men, they looked dangerous. "So she's prepared for a midnight fight, eh?" The fat one said reaching his hand for me. I slapped him away, I backed up and ran into the tallest one. "We would love to have a pet for once, right boys?" He said and they nodded and poured some drug-like thing into a sock. I struggled, but my hands were pinned behind me back. I said no words throughout this, because I doubt nobody would hear me anyways. The night faded into pitch black as the youngest slammed the sock onto my nose as I breathed in the drug.
----------
Gosh darn it, them dumb thugs beaten up on reader chan. How rude! Anyway I hope you guys enjoy the rest of my story :D