Help Me!

Shizuo's p.o.v
Both me and Izaya were worried about what had happened to our precious Y/N. Izaya looked a lot more guilty then I did, mostly because the two were dating.
We turned the corner to see a group of thugs shoving somebody into a van. I just did this by instinct and I walked over to the gang and cracked my knuckles, hopefully scaring them a little bit. "Oh my God is Shizuo!" One of them screamed, and they all dumped the girl onto the concrete and drove off. I looked down to see my beloved y/n just laying helplessly on the hard ground. I picked her up bridal style and went to find Izaya.

---yet another timeskip, if anyone really cares anyway---

I saw Izaya look at his girlfriend with tears almost flowing down the side of his cheeks to see what had been done to her.
I snapped out my phone and texted Shinra.
[Hey, do you know what cures some kind of drug?]

[Shinra: Well yeah, but it depends what the drug is. Why do you ask anyway?]

[Y/N got into a thug incident and was drugged with some-thing.]

[Shinra: bring her over, we should be lucky if all the gangs are to scared knowing you and Izaya are lurking around this late at night.]

[Shut up nerd, I'm on my way.]

I snapped my phone shut and turned to izaya. I almost felt bad for the flea.

We got to Shinra's house and opened the door. He seemed to be waiting there, like he was actually worried unless being the freaky doctor nerd he wants to be one day. "Lay her down on the floor, and Celty can you grab me that one Medicine I can't remember the name of?" Shinra ordered and asked, and Celty rushed off to get what he has asked for. I was looking through her coat to find her switchblade, and it looked like the ones Shinra provided. "Why does she have a switchblade, Shinra?" I asked looking him in the eye. "I gave it to her because she stopped by earlier and she was going to go home and I gave her the switchblade because of the gangs and thugs that are around here." He explained and I nodded at mst words.

Izaya's p.o.v
Looking her in her closed eyes didn't feel the same. I hope she can forgive me for what I've done it her, to Shizuo, to mostly her. 'I'm so sorry, you may even want to dump me now. I won't blame you though, I deserve whatever you have coming for me.' I kept thinking that maybe she should leave a stupid idiot like me. Everybody that Shizuo knows pretty much hates me, so why is it any different? I act like the biggest flipping baby,
My warm tears made their way down my eyes. Dropping themselves on my beloved. In wiped them from her face and decided to get up and sit by Shizuo-Chan. I felt like I was trapped in this endless love triangle.
Time passed, Shinra gave y/n the medicine she needed. It's been like an hour and Shizuo had fallen asleep on my chest, which is what I've always wanted y/n to do...

Hehehe, leaving my beautiful Reader-Chans speachless.
Because your well, asleep, and stuff... OKAY sorry I hope you enjoyed and this weekend I'm hopefully updating some more, if something comes up, then maybe no...