Prologue

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations emboided in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Do you believe in luck? Destiny? Well, how about fate? You don't? Well, I guess I'll have to persuade you into believing in all those things, won't I? Because ladies and gentlemen, in this story, all of those take place. Yes, they do as cheesy and corny as it may sound. You're probably thinking about how cliche this fanfic will be or how many grammar mistakes it will consist of.

Let me just tell you right now, that your assumptions are probably correct. I'm no dictionary, I mean I did win a spelling bee once - but that was in the first grade. It's expected I make an error or two. As for cliche, it's most likely, I mean not all cliches are bad. Some are actually quite...enjoyable.

First Impressions is a story I thought about posting for a while now (all summer vacation, of last year) I wasn't sure about it at first. I mean, have school, a boyfriend, community service and on top of that, a job. & honestly, it gets a bit overwhelming having all this going on. Point being is, now I'm not so sure about this - but I'm willing to give it a try.

Blair Cullington is a seventeen year old girl who has a really bubbly and outgoing personality. She happens to be the daughter of someone very important and famous named Madison Cullington, a fashion designer. Madison has worked with some of the most important stars in the world - from Justin Bieber to Paul Mccartney to even Beyonce. & it's nice at times for Blair, but it could also be a lot tougher than it really looks.

Recently her mother had a second child, Jake. She hasn't been back in the game since her last month of pregnancy so about....five months. For news reporters and paparazzi who have nothing better to do with their lives - five months is way too long for them to be moping around and slacking off from work aka stalking Madison and her kid(s).

So when Madison gets assigned to work with a famous boyband for a few months while they're on tour...it becomes to their advantage. Not only will paparazzi be getting the inside scoop on Madison and Blair but also on....One Direction.

Happy Readings! xoxo

Blair Cullington

When my mom first told me about having a family vacation over this summer, I was thrilled. Just her, Jake - my five month old baby brother, and I. But I was wrong, and she had forgotten a tiny detail. We weren't really going on one of those getaways where you relax - oh no, we were going to be working.

Mom had always had a passion for style, especially in clothing. This was a while before she even had me, so please, put your thinking cap on and rewind it to about.....twenty years ago. Mom had gone to college and graduated with a certified fashion degree. I remember looking back at my old baby pictures and being able to see myself in hand made dresses by her. There was no doubt my mom had talent.

Now if only I had inherited that gene.

My mother had me when she was twenty-two. Yes, my mother is thirty-nine. Please, spare the old people jokes. I was the Blair Cullington - according to news articles. But honestly, I don't understand why. I don't have any talent, that's all my mom. So why do I get followed, stalked and trashed talked about most of the time?