Chapter One

You sit on your floor, crying. Ever since your mother passed away, your father has been mad. He drinks non stop. He takes all his anger out on you. 

You hold your hand, afraid that he broke it. You would tell someone but he won't let you. If you scream he pulls out a gun and threats to shoot you.
"(Y/N)! SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU ATTENTION WHORE!" He yells at you. You try and stop crying but you can't. "THAT'S IT!" He bends down, lifts up your head and slaps you. You yelp in pain. He leaves the room swearing.
You think quickly. 'Run away.' You thought. You grab your backpack and you start packing shirts, pants, and socks. You shove it all into the bag. You look around the room for your kitten, Leo. You spotted her brown coat under your bed. You bend down and pick her up.
You peek out your room and you see your dad asleep on the couch. You tip toe to your back door, holding Leo. She stayed still. You assume that she's scared.
You close the door and you start walking fast. You wanted to get away from that house. You hear yelling behind you. You look, your father walking after you. You start to run. You run as fast as you can. You turn a corner and run into an alley way. You go to the darkest part and you slide down the wall, crying.
Leo lays in your lap, meowing. You pet her. You wipe your eyes and hug Leo. You look up and see your father pass by. You slowly stand up. You walk out and start to run to a forest.