Chapter Nine

//Your P.O.V.//

"Were you ready for that?!" Sans yells, walking over to the cage you're in. You keep crying, feeling like you're with your dad again. Sans hits the bars with his hands, creating a loud noise, you jump.
"Answer me goddamn it!" Sans continues to yell. You stop crying for a few minutes, "N-no..." Your voice falters and echo's off the stone walls. You look at the floor, tears slowly rolling down your cheeks. You eyes reflect the light of the torches around you, making your e/c eyes stand out more.
The sound of the fire crackling calms you down.

//Sans P.O.V.//

I walk out of the "torture chamber" and slam the door shut.
''No one has ever seen that side of me before...'' I say to myself.
"Ash is going to hate me..." I say, becoming scared.
"At least b-boss would be happy..." I say, smiling a little.
"All that matters is his opinion." I reassure myself.

I walk to Papyrus' room, sweat dripping down my face. I knock slowly on his bedroom door, regretting that I went to his door. Before I can leave, Papyrus opens the door.
"SANS THIS BETTER BE AN EMERGENCY OR SOMETHING WORTH WAISTING MY FUCKING TIME!" Papyrus says sternly. I nod.
"B-Boss...I captured a human...she's in the chamber..." I say, quickly backing up.

Short chapter, I know. I'll add on to this. I just need to update this story. I hope you're all. Liking it so far. I have many things planned.