Badboy!Jimin

Word count: 2003

♡ Visuals timeuu! Attractive.as.fuck. Handsome and everything a girl wants in a guy. Since he often wears sleeveless and black, his muscular arms are for everyone to see. He'd have a tattoo on the side of his torso (MAMA. Remember? ) which travelled upto the base of his neck.

♡ His abs were exposed for the first time when he and his gang members were engaged in a fight with a group of boys from another school. One of those guys had managed to rip Jimin's shirt off which revealed his god like chest and abdomen to the entire school. Jimin's ears would be pierced as well, he'd even have a few spider bites along his lower lip. He'd be the typical hot bad boy.

 He'd be the typical hot bad boy

Story time..

♡ Park Jimin. The boy who is the fighter of the group. The one who would never hesitate to beat the life out of anyone who messed with him or his friends. He'd be a well trained boxer , though not entirely professional, would be capable of punching anyone to a pulp. Jimin being the the noisy and cheerful one in the group of seven, he'd recklessly joke around with the rest and would often be the victim of their pranks. But no other person other than his six friends would dare to bully or play a prank on Jimin becs they know that he could go from cute to terrifying in a matter of seconds. He could do two things. One, he'd leave people smiling for the rest of the day or he'd leave them bleeding like crazy for the rest of the week.

♡ You met Jimin in the oddest of ways. Since you were new to the school, you once wandered around the corridor aimlessly. Little did you know that this floor was not where you were supposed to be. The floors were wet as they were just mopped clean and a dark haired boy who was approaching you from the other side had to slip and fall! But to his surprise, before he could even hit the ground you caught him halfway. Jimin looked up to find you holding him, his weight making it hard for you to hold him for long.
" Stand up dumbass! " you hissed through your gritted teeth and he immediately straightened up. The situation was way too awkward and Jimin immediately fled the place once he was standing up straight. The boy didn't even bother to thank you in the first place, and you just decided to shrug the matter off. You didn't find him anywhere around you during the first few classes but he did show up on the fourth one. You had made yourself comfortable in the front bench when you saw him enter the class like he owned the place.

 You had made yourself comfortable in the front bench when you saw him enter the class like he owned the place