Badboy!Rapmonster

[A/N]

LATE UPDATE I KNOW. I'M SO SORRYYYY!! BUT can we just take a second to appreciate Joonie aka Namjoon aka Rapmonster? He's such a nice person and people talking shit about him pisses me off to no end like stfu. Nobody can manage bangtan like he does. We need him and the boys need him like really ugh. I'm sorry for the rant lmao I just wanted to get it off my chest. You read on, Ily.

☆☆

♡ Lemme paint you a picture of our badboy Namjoonie real quick.

♡You remember when Namjoon went blonde and it looked so good? That should be him. His hair colour would keep changing but then he'd still have it long, styled upwards, looking all hot and shit. He'd have tattoos, like one on his chest, one on the back of his neck, and a full sleeve on his left maybe? A few piercings here and there would add to the hotness. He loves wearing black and grey and all those dark ass colours that make him look fairer and give him the badboy aura that he's looking for.

♡ Everyone's confused whether they should admire Namjoon or they should be scared of him like ?? Dude one second you're smart asf and then you go whoop someone's ass like it's no big deal?

♡ He's the leader! The one who actually decides whether to fight back or just walk away, although the latter never really happens. The boys respect him a lot bc who doesn't? They behave when they're with him but then sometimes they still goof around like meh, and he joins them and they're just so happy bc leader-nim is jumping around like a 2 year old and it'd just so rare!

 The boys respect him a lot bc who doesn't? They behave when they're with him but then sometimes they still goof around like meh, and he joins them and they're just so happy bc leader-nim is jumping around like a 2 year old and it'd just so rare!

♡ You and Namjoon happen to be in the same class and that's how you first discover him. You're sitting in one of the front rows and he's just chilling at the back giving no shits about anything that's going on. He's on his phone, one of the ear phones plugged in and the other is out. The teacher starts asking him questions on purpose and he's just answering them without looking up at the board. Everyone's so casual about it,like dude it's Namjoon, ofc he'd know everything.

♡But you're just totally confused about it. He looks like a gangster,tall, dark clothes and tattoos and shit but really really handsome. He's answering questions without even glancing at the board. What is he?!? You're just so intimidated and interested and you just wanna talk to him and be his friend becs you have this weird attraction towards people who are both smart and scary?