Badboy!J-Hope

Word count : 2024

♡ Visuals? No more dream Hobi or Danger Hobi.  Whichever you prefer becs both are badboy as hell! He'd wear black all the time but still look different cuz he has amazing sense of fashion. His forehead -is EXPOSED! He would occasionally add shades to compliment his looks or sometimes boots to his feet. He'd be slightly inked; like he would have one tattoo on his left arm and one on his neck and that's it. He wouldn't be pierced as much but still  scary becs of his intimidating eyes. Also, Jung Hoseok preferred being called J-Hope and if anybody other than his friends dared to call him by his real name , then they'd be dead meat, Istg.

 Also, Jung Hoseok preferred being called J-Hope and if anybody other than his friends dared to call him by his real name , then they'd be dead meat, Istg

♡You had known Hoseok since school and he had never shown interest in you before. But now in high school he seemed to be way too interested in you. He asked you out on the first day of high school and was straight out rejected but obviously Hobi wasn't the type to give up. The same day you discovered that he was a part of this badboy gang and did all kinds of crazy stuff which further motivated you not to accept him.

♡Hoseok didn't get into fights as much as Jimin and Jungkook. He had his own ways of fucking people up. One punch in the jaw and the other guy would be on the ground, too hurt to even move a toe. Hobi was stronger than one would assume. He didn't joke around as much as he did back in primary school. He would be serious as hell and literally stare everyone down.  His height adding to the intimidating aura he gave off.

♡But then he had this beautiful face that didn't keep the girls in their lane

♡But then he had this beautiful face that didn't keep the girls in their lane. There were so many juniors that were head over heels for him! You wouldn't be surprised if there was anyone who was totally gay for him cuz Hoseok was too damn attractive. He had that unique charm that could grab anyone's attention, including yours. It wasn't like you didn't like him. You liked Hoseok very much becs you had seen how funny he was back in middle school and you were just upset due to the sudden change in character.  You didn't like the things he was getting into. It wasn't right and you surely didn't want to be a part of all that shit.

♡As days went on Hobi would shamelessly ask you out everyday only to get rejected. Other guys in your class ceased this opportunity and decided to confront you instead. But then whenever a guy asked you out, Hoseok would show up out of nowhere and would shut the guy up. He wouldn't even let you respond. He'd say things like " She's mine!" or " It's almost cute how you think you have a chance with her ".