Chapter Three

(Do I even need to put the point of view if u guys know it's gonna be Dipper's pov)
End of chapter 2
I wonder what he's doing...

*-(Dipper's pov)-*
I opened a small screen (why he always watching Bill) and gasped, watching the scene in front of me. Bill and my sister doing it. I just watched with tearful eyes. I then closed the screen and put my face in the pillow and covered the blanket over my whole body.

-In ze morning-

"Wake up, Pine Tree!" Bill yelled in my ear. "Wake u-" "Shut the fuck up, will ya?!" I had enough of him yelling in my ear. I stood up and started to run. I ran out of the mansion and out to idk what. I'm just sick and tired of his lies. I'm sick and tired of Bill. I'm sick and tired of life. I stopped when I was in the woods. "Mabel... how could you..." I started crying. He held out his hand and wished for a knife. (I got the magic in me lol) A knife appeared in my hand as I started to cut into my wrist. I cut all the way the my shoulder. It hurt, but it didn't effect me. "Ya can't kill yourself, Pine Tree. Your a dream demon, like me. Remember?" I burst into angry tears. "GODDAMNIT BILL! I DON'T WANT TO BE IMMORTAL! I JUST WANT TO DIE!" Bill looked hurt, then sad. "Why?" I glared at him. "You don't think I seen you and my sister doing you-know-what." Bill looked nervous. "H-how do you know a-about that?!"
†**†**†**†**†
I don't even know if I should continue this book. Does it suck? Give me your honest opinions.
-Nati