CHAPTER 34

Carleigh's Pov

"I need your cooperation this time" I said with cold and serious voice.

"What do you mean our queen?"

"It's about my father" I coldly said.

"I bet his kinda pissed off by you. Did you hit the nerve?" First said while chuckling.

First is the leader of the seven emperors. The seven council. Each of them have a country to protect too they are the rulers to those country and of course I'm their queen. Under ko sila.

"Emperor Klaus threatening me about kicking my ass out at the clan. And that's a no no with me. You know the traitors is everywhere" I said and I emphasize the word traitors.

"So what our we going to do then?" Six asked.

"I want second and seven to handle this. Bribe Emperor Klaus and do everything para hindi ako mapaalis sa clan ko. He wants power then give him a lot of powers. Make sure that you can change his mind"

"Oh that's so easy my queen" Seven said while holding his gun.

"Seven is right that so easy queen we'll do it asap  and you'll have your clan just only for you" Second said while smirking.

"Good and for you third goodluck. You can all go now" I said while smiling widely.

Third just nod at me kahit hindi nya naiintindihan kung para saan ang good luck nayon.

My my he can't deceive me. I know you behind your mask I knew everything about you. Try harder you can't deceive the queen.

I grab my phone and call him.

"Ace"

"Yes queen?"

"How's everything there?"

"Nothing's wrong here. Maayos ang trabaho ko and I can't believe na kasama ang taong to dito tsk tsk"

"I know just do your job and call me if something wrong happened or something weird hindi naman pwedeng sa kuta ko lang ang may traydor dapat sa kuta din nya" Nakangising sabi ko.

"What a smartass. Tell me queen ano pang hindi mo alam?"

"My my. Ace alam ko lahat wala akong pinapalampas kahit na napaka liit na detalye. Mali sila ng kinalaban kung sa tingin nila at matatalo nila ako that's a no no. Hindi pa nabubuhay ang taong tatalo sakin at kung mabubuhay naman hindi ako mag dadalawang isip na patayin agad ang taong yon" Seryosong saad ko.

"Well if that the case I'll leave all to you our queen. We know that you can do everything and you can do impossible things be possible"

"Right. I need to go ace. Just do your job safetly and bring em down"

"I will queen i will. Bye mwah."