PG

(CAUTION: NOT 100% PG
PS, I'M VERY BAD AT WRITING THIS TYPE OF STUFF I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE IF IT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU)

The boys leave around twelve so that Shawn and I can get a good night's sleep to be ready for tomorrow.

We clean up the mess and both stand at the end of the bed staring at each other.

"What were you and the Jack's talking about? "

" What we're you and Cameron doing earlier?"

We both speak at the same time and I giggle.

" You first. " I rush out before he can say anything.

Okay.

" What were you and Cameron doing earlier? " He asks hesitantly

"He was showing me my birthday present." I tell him with a smile and he takes a step back in shock.

"What? You thought you-" I chuckle, but he cuts me off.

"Wait was it like a D pic or something? " He looks at me in disgust and I inhale sharply.

" Uh, no! Why would you think that?!? It was of a video about all of us as friends, like a visual sort of scrapbook. " I exclaim and he sighs in relief.

" Okay, my turn now. What were you and The Jack's talking about earlier? " I question hesitantly fearing I'm invading his privacy.

" Honest answer? " he looks down in embarrassment.

" If that's not asking too much." I try not to push.

"You. " He states and I point at myself in surprise.

" Me? " We stare at each other waiting for the other to speak first.

Why would they be talking about me?
" Oh, just kiss already!!! " Someone shouts from behind the couch on the other side of the room.

What?

I try to see who it was who shouted, but the next thing I see, or feel, rather is Shawn's lips on mine and his large hands enveloping my face.

I stand there frozen in surprise.

He is kissing me! This means something, right?

After a moment of me not responding he goes to pull away from the kiss, that's when I lean into him.

I put my hands behind his head and run my hands through his hair as we kiss intensely, like it is the only thing keeping us afloat in a deep, swirling,ocean.

I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist causing him to move his hands from my face to my bottom.

"Wow! Still here you guys, keep it PG! " someone exclaims and I smile into the kiss before pulling my face away from his.

" Really guys? How did you get in here?! " I chuckle when I see Taylor and Matt now sitting on the couch as Shawn kisses my neck.

" Shawn, Shawn stop, that tickles. " I giggle as he nicks my collarbone.

" I think we're just gonna go..." the guys squeak before scurrying out of the room.

"Hey, don't leave a mark. What about John?" I say in between giggles.

"He won't really care, as long as I don't have any on me is all." He looks up at me and I put my forehead against his.

"That's so not fair." I tell him and he fake sighs.