Insurgents Background: Before Luna

Harp(f) and Aries(m) left the pack they were in, for it wasn't what they had hoped. For a few moons they lived on the plains and though it was fun they wished to be surrounded by comrades like they once were. They returned to there pack only to see the ruined remains. However they found a pair of friends, Vixen and Asuna (who were mates) who explained they survived the awful battle that brought down the pack. All together, the four went back to Harp and Aries's plains where they decided to form a new pack. They however were uncertain who should be leader, second leader, betas, deltas etc.

Vixen, who happened to be harps brother, suggested they all go to the creek, the one with the largest stone would be Alpha. The Alpha would then chose the others ranks. In the end Harp found the largest stone which was a rough, sharp black one. She then chose her beloved mate, Aries as male Alpha. Asuna became beta, and Vixen a delta.

But that's just the start.

(note that you can read the more descriptive story of insurgent at this link, aka the pack page but insurgent is now disbanded:http://animal-jam-clans-1.wikia.com/wiki/Insurgent)

_____________________________________________________________________________________-

INSURGENT RANKS (THROUGH THE STORY I WILL SAY CHARACTERS THAT STAND OUT FOR LUNA OC AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE PPL THAT LEFT CAME BACK EXC I WILL SIMPLY NOT KEEP SHOWING RANKS AND NAMES NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN A LIST. ITS PRETTY MUCH OVERLY COMPLICATED kEEP IN MIND THIS IS INSPIRED OFF A GAME SO THINGS ARE A MESS HONESTLY...)

note: insurgent allowed big cats and canines.

ALPHA:  1 female and 1 male. There is often a lead alpha and a second alpha. The lead alpha has more power and is more in command of the pack*

BETA: deputies of the pack can not have to of the same gender*

GAMMAS: Third in command also send messages through between a insurgent and other packs/clans*

DELTA: Healers of the pack

THETA:elite 'warriors' of the pack contains the best of the best*

ZETA: warriors of the pack, may hunt as well

PHI: The young learners of the pack (6 moons old) They receive chis to teach them.

** Sigmas: not a rank but a talent, for example Harp was the best sprinter so she was labeled with 'sprinting'  while aries was 'hunting' its pretty much the ones with a talent.

MOTHERS AND PUPS/CUBS: Mothers with there pups/cubs

OMEGAS: dishonored members, last to eat at prey share.

(lotas were spies)