Lost and Found

Rama had stopped, frozen. She later told me at that moment she was scanning her head for options, say this was a rogue how would she attack? She showed little signs of being a talented fighter, she enjoyed the chill, fairly relaxed life of healing. But she regretted her destiny as she heard the bush move a few fox-lengths away.

I was hungry, starved actually. I believed that my mother or father was going to save me at any moment, happily rescue me from the bush. But I had been there for hours, dreanched, and I was angry my pack hadn't came for me. I started howling loudly, a little puppy yowl you could say. something like, " OWWWWWWWWW OWW OWW ," with repeated whimpers and cries.

Rama slowly approached me, then it finally hit her I was a pup and she quickly went beind the bush examining me closely. My big nearly clear-white eyes reflected her surprised face as I let out a series of barks and yaps. Rama was a bit confused of what to do. But the awnser was simple, this was a pup, she told herself. "This pup could grow in insurgent, she could live with us." And with that Rama gently began to clean my pelt, giving me words of comfort as I let out soft whimpers.

"Forget your past insurgent will bring a bright future."

I was confused... for starts who was this? I simply didn't understand. I sat fairly shocked, my ears laid against my head uncomfortable. Rama asked me questions but I had little reply.

"Im Rama, whats your name?" she looked at me trying to show all signs of kindness, but I didn't reply, I stayed silent. "Wheres your family?" this time she was looking more eager, like she had to know. But either way I was silent, I didn't understand, was confused, I simply couldn't remember anything important.

Rama then, continuing her 'bring me to insurgent idea' picked me up by the nape and padded in the direction of what would be my new camp.