Rama ran out of marigold

Impossible. Just think to yourself where will you find fresh herbs in leaf-bare? A few snows had already happened by this point.

 Rama had a fair clue where to find some possibly alive marigolds. That's the lie she had come up with if questioned. No one really knew enough about herbs to understand-or care.

The truth was Rama simply wanted a break, the Indian she-wolfs plan was to take a break from her delta job and simply enjoy the outdoors. It had finally stopped raining and all she wanted to do was have a peaceful day with little wounds to heal. Marigolds in winter that's a weak excuse...

Either way she set out to gather 'herbs' the pack didn't know (or care) much about herbs so she was able to slip away easily to enjoy a quick amble around the territory. A cold break teased her tan-colored fur, and her green eyes scanned the territory. She wouldn't go to the plains, just stick in the forest where the 'herbs' are. She was almost sure her comrades would know herbs didn't always grow in plains.

Rama was a delta, but she had a secret skill for running. Rama always ran, and though she always kept this a secret, for who has ever known a delta who has a skill for running? But the truth was Rama was fast, and the truth was her lie even was a lie, she didn't come in the forest to 'amble' she came to run. And that she did.

Rama felt the wind in her pelt as she ran, her tan fur flew back, her green optics focusing on the trees she was telling herself not to run into. She was oddly unfocused, thought in her mind you could say, she lept over a fallen tree only to trip, rolling down a muddy slope onto a pile of broken sticks from the storm. She hoped she didn't break anything for she was out of bindweed. But after a moment she realized she was perfectly fine. That's when i ruined her moment. However, it was a moment of fate.

i had sat drenched all night