01 | train

[2,2277 words]

It's been hours-well according to my little timer of a head-since my aunt dropped me off Platform 9 3/4 yet the train hasn't arrived yet, and only a few people were waiting with me, no one that I knew was there

It's been hours-well according to my little timer of a head-since my aunt dropped me off Platform 9 3/4 yet the train hasn't arrived yet, and only a few people were waiting with me, no one that I knew was there. Just kidding, I don't know anyone in the magic world personally aside from my aunt damn what a loner move, (y/n).

Wait setting aside the loner fact, but I was that early?

This must be a miracle, because I was never the punctual one.

Oh.

That explained why my aunt didn't let me go here by myself. Damn I knew she was clever like a cat.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

My aunt kept on muttering apologies as we walked earlier-but I was fine with it.

I understand that she was a busy woman, being a professor and house head is really hard based on the stories she'd tell me- she couldn't be bothered. But what I'm thankful of is that she always found time for me even if we wasn't really blood related.

She was a sort of mother figure for me, she's the closest to a relative that sticked around after my parent's death. She has told me lots about them, but never really got close to telling how they died. Though I understand her on that part, I knew that I was going to pester about it her sooner or later.

What can I say, the heart wants what it wants.

Back to the topic, she also talks about Hogwarts, the school I was accepted in. She'd told me that her time in Hogwarts was truly magical and how she was sure that I'd feel the same way soon. And that's the reason why she teaches. Hogwarts became her home, a place of comfort for her.

"I don't really know where I'd be without Hogwarts, dear." She'd tell me after every story she shared with me about the said place."

One of the other things she mentioned about Hogwarts were the four houses which originated from the founders. There were four founders, four houses.

There was Slytherin, house of the most ambitious and cunning. Founded by Salazar Slytherin. They were a quite interesting bunch, but they sounded too intimidating for me.

 They were a quite interesting bunch, but they sounded too intimidating for me