07 | secretly

[1,615 words]

Christmas break ended as soon as it started and before we knew it we were on train to Hogwarts yet again

Daphne and Luna sat with me on the compartments conversing about Professor Trelawney's 'scandalous behavior' during the pureblood party while I was scratching Harry's fur.

"She's gone mad!" Daphne exclaimed flinging her arms to the air. "First the nargles, now this? She basically tried to make (y/n) kicked out of the party!"

Luna scrunched her eyebrows which was the most emotion I've seen from her, "Daphne, how many times do have to say that the nargles are true? Their only visible to people who've seen death," She returned to her normal face, looking around dreamily, "Maybe professor Trelawney is right, I've been sensing an aura from (y/n) and its not the typical aura I see from everyo-"

"LUNA!" Daphne exclaimed," Yeah I know your father owns The Quibbler but, come on Luna! Face it, nargles are merely hallucinations! And we're trying to help our friend here with that Trelawney business but you're just making the situataion worse!"

Oh no.

"And that help you're saying is by telling her it's fake? Shouldn't we help her face it instead of deny it?" Luna glanced at me,"theres a possibility that she's right, after all. And don't tell me nargles aren't true, because maybe you haven't seen the nargles because you live a perfect life."

Oh no.

"This is the last strike," Daph said, getting up opening the compartment. "I am sick of your weirdness!"

"I'm sick of your normal-ness!" Luna hollered back as Daphne stormed out.

"Luna, you shouldn't have said that!" I followed Daphne just to see that she was with Pansy and her girl-friends.

Pansy glared at me with one eyebrow raised, a hand to her hips which were cocked to the side. I payed her no heed, I was here for Daphne.

She was crying.

"Daph!" I ran to her but the girls pointed their wands to me.

Pansy raised a hand up to the girls and they all kept their wands back to their pockets. Disgusting to see that they were following her orders. Which made my thought drift to a person alike,

Draco 2.0 available nationwide!

"(y/n), Daphne doesn't want to sit with you now." She looked at Daphne, "right Daph?"

Daphne avoided my eyes and looked at the floor, "y-yeah."

Pansy smirked. "You really think you could be friends?" Pansy smirked, turned around, motioning them to return to their compartment with Daphne. "Houses don't mix, theres a reason we have houses after all." She laughed and left.