Consumed

Mark popped off the Champagne Cork with his teeth for the $250.00 alcohol to project a
cantilevering beam of Krug 2000. Everyone cheered.

"20 million guys! We did it!" He yelled in a slurred snobby speech. I forced a smile as I looked out the window trying desperately to avoid the lineup of Rolls Royce's and Bentley's parked outside the vintage Italian manor. The sun had already set leaving a navy blue sky sprinkled with stars resembling glitter. We were far from the city on private property.

I turned back to see Bob tossing loose bundles of cash in the air. "Everyone catch as much as you can! Whoever gets the most keeps it, Whoever gets the least has to buy us more Drinks!" He shouted. Everyone scrambled to the ground grasping for piles of meaningless green paper. "What happened for doing it for the fans?" I thought to myself.

"Hey Jackaboy, What's wrong?" Mark wrapped an arm around my neck making eye contact. "Oh no, it's nothing.." I responded, Peering back out to the patterned brick driveway. He passed me a Scotch bottle in one hand and a total of 500 dollars in the other. "Will this make you feel better?" He asked innocently. I couldn't help but snap. "No! I don't care about any of this shit! I would be a hundred times happier living in my small apartment back in Ireland than this egotistical filled mansion!" I yelled at him, grabbing the bottle and smashing it on the ground. "What the hell happened to making the fans happy? You guys are foolish rich upstarts who don't deserve any of this!" I ran out of Mark's grip, pushing my way through the heavy front doors.

(Mark's P.O.V)

"Hey! That was 3 grand!" I shouted out to him after the polished spruce doors shut with a loud bang. "He has a point." Matthias said rather quietly, yet everyone heard him. "Maybe, But it's blunt..." I defended myself, crossing my arms to my built chest. Everyone started to question their misuse of hard-earned currency. "Are you guys crazy? We have everything we could ever want!" My convincing wasn't working, Everyone had already sided with Seán. "Mark, get your head out your ass. We've spoiled." Wade said, backing the rest up. "Since when have you been the spokesman for correct use of fame and money? If I could accurately recall, you purchased an 85 grand Jaguar XKR!" I argued. Everyone looked at Wade. "You guys spent your money worse than that so don't look at me! Anyways, I regret every penny." The two yelled back and fourth for 2 meaningless hours. It had already been established that Seán was right and Mark was wrong. Nothing Mark could do or say could avoid Wade's rebuttals.

(Jack's P.O.V)

A fresh cool chilly breeze whisked through my lime green hair. I was out for a walk to calm myself down. I had slight anger issues so I learned that it was best for me to take nice cool walks to push it out the window. The landscape was rather temperate, No major hills or rigid terrain. Just smooth green grass on either side of the brick path I had been trekking on for about an hour. I decided it's time to head back to that garbage mansion. I sighed. I hated the idea of going back there but I had to, My belongings were there. Halfway through my journey back, A pair of headlights landed on me. I recognized his black 2007 E320. Where the hell is he going? "Jack?" I heard Mark ask. "Yea it's me. Can you take me back?" I tried my best not to make eye contact but it was almost impossible. "Sure, get in." I could hear the frustration in his voice. They were probably fighting again...

I opened the door, closing it next to me with a clunk as I settled in the jet black leather seat. "Why are you always right about everything?" Mark asked almost instantaneously. "What do you mean?" I traced the real wood grain with my finger. "We're spoiled rich people who only care about cars, liquor, and mansions." He continued "We're spending our money on all the wrong things. "Well, people make mistakes, That's how they learn. You only got consumed by it because it's hard not to. At least now you learned, have you?" I replied, staring deep into his warm brown eyes. "Yes, most definitely!" He replied, approaching our street. "What happened when I left?" I asked, my eyes grazing the mansions that were aligned on each side of the street far spread from each other. "Me, Matthias, and Wade got in an argument an whether you were right or wrong. Obviously I lost cause I'm a fucking idiot.." He paused our journey, pulling over and smashing the brake pedal halting the 4 door luxury car to a stop on the side of the road. He stared at the steering wheel, analyzing every hand-made stitch holding the raven black leather together to create an aesthetically pleasing interior. "Mark, Don't say that." He didn't budge, Not one inch. "I always want things my money can't buy." He muttered under his breath. "What are you on about, Mark?" I asked, curiosity lacing my voice. He broke his staring contest with the wheel and pierced through my eyes. "You have such lovely eyes, Seán." He mumbled. "Thank you?" I said, sounding more like a question. It all happened so fast. Faster than the flash. I felt his warm lips on mine as he tangled his fingers through my hair travelling down to my neck, pushing me closer. My face burned a hot chilli pepper red. His wet tongue licked my lips demanding entrance, I obliged. It swirled around my mouth exploring each and every one of my crevasses. I participated before we had to part ways, I've never been so red in my whole life. "M-mark?" I stumbled in my seat staring into his eyes. "Is it too late to say I love you?" He said like such a dork. "Maybe before intruding my mouth!" "Don't act like you didn't like it." He said jokingly, his thumb tracing my jawline. Before i could counter we were interrupted.

"Guys!?" We bolted up at the voice we both recognized, It was Matthias. Me and Mark instantly got out of the car to face his confused face. "What did you see?" Mark asked, His cheeks just as hot red as mine. "Everything." He replied, His eyes wide open as if he witnessed a mass shooting. Mark's nervous voice broke the ice. "Well are you gonna tell them?" He asked, piercing straight into Matt's eyes like a lost puppy. "Hell no dude! I'm not like that unless you want me to tell them. Mark wiped off fake sweat from his forehead. "Thank you so much! And uh, sorry to be rude but can me and Jack get a lil' alone time?" Mark asked. "Definitely! I'm gonna go back inside. We're having one last party so when ya'll are done just meet us inside." He flashed a huge smile and marched his way back in the mansion, Leaving me and Mark alone.

"What was the kiss about?" I asked him, my cheeks still fiery red. "Seán, You're one of the most important people in my life and I'd do anything to be with you." He glanced over at the Manor, observing that the coast was a hundred percent clear before continuing. "What I'm saying is- I love you Seán." Mark instantly dropped his head to the ground, Not looking at me. I was shocked. Tears fell down smashing the ground below and he covered his hot mess of a face with his muscular hands. "I'm sorry I'm such an idiot Jack. I'm so so sorry." My instincts kicked in, pushing me to jolt forward and push my lips against his. Soon I was having a full on make out session with the taller man. I could taste his salty tears as my tongue explored his mouth like he did to me earlier. I pulled him in close and wrapped my noodle-like arms around his strong built body, embracing him. I could hear his cries soothe back to the silence that once was, with the exception of crickets and other wild life.

"D-do you l-love me t-too?" His voice scattering around plains as he pulled away from the kiss to get a breather. "Mark Edward Fischbach, I love you with all of my heart and I wouldn't trade you for the world." I answered with a big smile plastered on my face like a big dork. "I'm so glad." He managed to say under his breath since he took me in his arms. He held me under the moonlight, It was so cheesy and over played but once I knew how those people in the movies felt, I fully understood why this was like a magical dream. I could hear the music blasting from the manor as it switched to a slow song. Mark's head jolted up. "May I take this dance?" A smirk creeping on his face. "I would love you to." I grinned once again as he dragged me inside. I couldn't have been happier in my whole entire life.

-
-
-
Hey everyone!!! I really hope you enjoyed that long oneshot! It took so much hard work and effort to finish it before May 15th which is the due date for @Septiplier_Away13's Septiplier fanfic Contest c: She's so awesome so if you wanna read her fanfics go check her out on wattpad and her new instagram! (septiplier_away13) :) byee!