1.

~~~Lydia's POV~~~
The first day of the last year in high school. We have lost a lot of friends, special people during the years of high school. But we finally made it. As I walk down the known halls of Beacon Hills High School, I saw a familiar face. I then realize that the familiar face was Isaac. Isaac Lahey.
"Isaac?" I called out as he walked closer to me.
"I'm back, babe," he stated as I clench my fist at the word 'babe'.
"I'm joking, Lydia. So what happened while I was away," he laughed between sentences.
We catched up while we were walking to our lockers which happens to be next to each other. As we were talking, he suddenly asked the question I knew he was going to ask sooner or later.
"So what's going on with you and Stilinski?" Isaac asked with a smirk plastered on his face.
"Good. We're close friends," I said getting my textbook for Chemistry.
"Friends? I thought you would've fallen for him by now. I guess I was wrong," he laughed closing his locker.
"You guessed wrong," I laughed along with him.
"What's your first class? Mine's chemistry," I said as soon as we settled down.
"Guess we can be partners," he had this huge smile on his face as we walked to Chemistry.

As soon as we entered the room, I had a flashback to when Isaac and I did the experiment on the edible crystal. The day when they thought I was the kanima. I smiled at the thought. We sat down, then I saw Kira and Scott sitting at the next desk. Kira was doing advanced reading with Scott. Scott looked away and then saw me next to Isaac. I can tell he was surprised. He mouthed 'why'. But I just shrugged since I didn't really know the exact reason as to why he was here. The day was starting out pretty great. I can't believe I've made it this far without Allison. I seriously miss her. Jackson's gone, Aiden's gone, Allison's gone, Derek's gone, Erika's gone. But Isaac's back. I'm glad even though we weren't really close before.
As soon as the bell rang and all of the students rushed out, Scott walked over to us. But before Kira left, she waved and smiled at Isaac.
"So where's Stiles?" Isaac asked.
"We'll see him at lunch. Different schedules. Did Lydia tell you about Malia," Scott asked.
"Yeah. Your friend that's a were-coyote," Isaac said.
"And also Stiles' girlfriend," Scott told him the information I didn't want him to know about.
"What? Lydia didn't tell me he had a girlfriend," they both looked at me.
"It slipped my mind," I laughed awkwardly.

Isaac and I sticked together throughout the day since we have all the same classes. Coincidence. It's finally lunch. As soon as we got our lunch, we sat down with the rest. We sat at the two empty seats side by side which are clearly left for us. They were staring at us two. Malia, Stiles, Liam. Liam ate lunch with us today since it's the first day. I then realized that they were all waiting for an explanation about Isaac.
"Why are you sitting with us," Malia said breaking the ice.
"Is it bad to sit here," Isaac snapped back.
"Everyone knows that this table is for us only. Now buh-bye," Malia snapped.
"Um. Malia, stop," I told her.
"Whatever. Who the hell is this, Lydia?" Malia muttered.
"This is Isaac. Don't talk to him like that," I said flatly.
"I'm sorry, I had a really rough day. People kept talking about me as I passed. Nice to meet you," Malia smiled.
"Isaac, what are you doing here?" Stiles said.
"I just came back for school. I'm failing at my old school. I need a tutor but don,t wanna spend any money," he explained.
"I can help you study. You still going to play lacrosse?" I asked him.
"Yes. So I'll just go to your place after practice," he stated.
"I'll study while waiting for you. We'll go together," I said while taking a bite from my lunch.
"You guys are pretty close," Kira smirked.
"Yeah. You guys dating?" Liam smirked along with Kira.
I looked over to Stiles who has his head down, weird. I looked over to Isaac who was already looking at me then we burst into laughter.
"No," we both said flatly.
"Well, too bad 'cause I gotta say that you two have chemistry. Some way," Malia said smiling.
"Us? Have chemistry? What?"
"Well, maybe you don't have chemistry," Liam still had the smirk on his face.
"Stiles," Isaac called.
"What," he looked up from his food.
"So you and Malia are dating. Am I right," Isaac asked.
"Yeah," he said bluntly.
"You finally moved on from Lydia. Never thought the day would come," Isaac stated the obvious.

Once I finally saw him agree, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I excused myself and left to go to the restroom. I don't know what happened. I just shrugged it off and went back like nothing even happened.
"So what did I miss?" I asked them.
I looked over to Stiles. He had his arm over Malia's shoulder. I don't know why it hurts. I guess Isaac sensed it because he grabbed my hand under the table and held it. I felt safe when he held my hand. I don't really know why it hurts me when I see them together. It's like I'm drowning or someone shot a bullet through my heart. I don't freakin' have feelings for anyone. But the thoughts rushed away once I heard the voice of Isaac talking.
"Oh, so Scott has talked about me?" I heard.
"Yeah. You're the werewolf who dated Allison after they broke up," Liam looked over to Scott.
"That's true but when she died, her love for me was just developing. But her love for Scott was already developed. That's why he's the only person she ever loved," Isaac explained.
I smiled at all of the happy memories. We went through a lot but we stayed together. The bell rang which signals the end of lunch. We rushed out to go to our next class. I was showing Isaac the way to our next class since Beacon Hills High School has changed. Like really changed.