6.

~~~Scott's POV~~~
As always, we were waiting at the lockers for the bell to ring signaling the starting of class. The pack was separated since Kira and I did have a misunderstanding. Stiles went with Malia and Kira since Malia would kill him if he went to me but I completely understand. That means two tables, no talking. I stayed in the middle of Isaac and Lydia just to make sure nothing's going to happen. I'm very very protective of Lydia freakin' Martin.
"Scott, get out of the way or I will scream," Lydia threatened, I stepped back right away while Isaac laughed.

They held hands while I had my arm around Lydia. We were walking until we came in sight with Kira and the other two. They stopped in their footsteps and so did we. Lydia quietly said 'Why the hell are we stopping?'. She didn't wait for a reply. She lets go of Isaac's hand and gets my arm off of her shoulders. She walked forward and flipped her head. Stiles was standing on the right side of Kira with Malia on the left. She then purposely bumped Stiles' shoulder. She turned around waiting for us to walk towards her. Stiles looked back at her as she mouthed a sorry, Stiles understood. Talk about awkward. I have to give it to Lydia, she did a pretty good job getting through that situation.

Stiles and I talk in the middle of classes when no one's looking. With Lydia. We're the main trio. Since Allison died, we only had each other. The three of us are the only people who really knew what we been through, that is until Isaac came back.

~~~
It's finally lunch. The three of us grabbed our food and saw the other three sitting at a different table. I sighed as we headed to our regular table. As we took our seats, I couldn't help but notice that they were looking at us.
"If only Lyds told you that she would only agree to tutor you if you didn't fall in love with her," they looked at me.
"Very cliché, don't you think," Lyds asked Isaac, he chuckled as a reply.
"Then you would be like 'It really isn't hard. I wouldn't fall for a nerd'. It would be cute," I explained further.
"I wouldn't say that though. I would say 'I can't promise anything, any guy will fall for someone as special as you'. Aren't I cute?" Lydia just laughed at his question.
"Why am I even friends with you guys?" the three of us laughed which received looks from the other three.

I looked at them and it seemed as if they were having a serious conversation. I was spacing out until Isaac said 'Dude. Are you hearing what they're saying?'. I then came back to my senses. I listened to their conversation and. I couldn't believe what they're talking about. They're talking about how Lydia betrayed them and how I cheated on Kira. She freakin' died and I was there. She died in my arms. The most insane part was when Stiles agreed and said it may be a possibility since when the ambulance came back to go get Allison, her body wasn't there anymore. They were talking about how she could still be alive.

Isaac, Lydia, and I were bonding and having fun while they had this whole serious conversation which was like backstabbing us and calling us liars or untrustworthy or cheaters. I stood up with Lydia and Isaac looking at me. Their eyes were still on me as. I approached the other half of the pack's table. I took a chair from the table beside them and sat down.
"So how's backstabbing doing for you?" I asked Kira.
"How's eavesdropping doing for you?" Malia sassed.
"Why don't you keep it on the down low? Shut the hell up, Malia cause you know nothing," Lydia defended me walking closer to the table with Isaac.
"And stop talking about Alli. Allison's dead," Isaac said and gave a look directed to Lydia.
"What's with the tear? It wouldn't be there if you didn't listen," Kira stood up.
"Oh' I'm sorry that us being werewolves effected you so much," Scott said.
"You know what, we're over," and Kira left.
"Stiles, come on," Malia said to Stiles who didn't want to leave.
"No."
"What?" Malia looked Stiles straight in the eye.
"Want to hear it in Spanish? Noh!" he sassed.
"Let's go or we're over," he sighed and left giving a look towards us as we smiled at him.

We walked out of the cafeteria and I realized that I won't have a date for the dance.
"Shit," I muttered under my breath.
"I now don't have a date anymore," I let out a sigh.
"Don't worry. I'll be your date," Lydia nudged me wiggling her eyebrows while Isaac gasped.
"But I'm your date. I waited since freshmen year," he tried to look offended.
"We'll go as a trio."

~~~
It's Saturday, the day of the dance. Lydia was the one who drove us to the school. We arrived to see Stiles' jeep park right beside us, being the only empty parking slot left. They all got out of Stiles' jeep. Malia and Kira walking side by side with Stiles behind them. They passed us and stopped when Lydia said something.
"You look beautiful, Malia," Lydia smiled.
"Of course. This is designer clothing," Malia stated and walked off with Kira.

Stiles looked at Lydia and hugged her tightly. 'I'm sorry' he said and pulled away. He looked at Isaac and I as he apologized to us too. And left to follow the two girls.
"I am not going to be a victim of insecurity," Lydia said frustrated on Malia's comment.
"Well, I think you look beautiful," Isaac said truthfully.
"Really?"
"Of course," Isaac smiled warmly, Lydia let out a small laugh.

"Why?" Isaac asked confused.
"I just remembered something from the sophomore year dance," she sighed and looked at me.
"What happened there?"
"Stydia went to the dance and she complimented Jackson but replied like Malia. Stiles said she looked beautiful," we laughed at the memories.
"Stiles and I have so much in common. We're both good guys, why didn't you fall for him," Isaac laughed.
"Well, I did. But we just never became official cause I never admitted my feelings," she laughed but then sighed.
"Let's get going."

~~~
We approached a vacant table. A slow song then played. Isaac looked at me with a look asking if they could go dance. I nodded and Isaac grab Lydia's had as she left. I was left at the table.

After twenty minutes of thinking, I came back to my senses to see Lydia and Isaac gone and no where my eyes can see.