4.

~~~Scott's POV~~~
We just received back our test papers in Chemistry. I got a B+ on the test we took weeks ago since today is the start of the new month. I looked over to Lydia to see that she aced the test, as always. To my surprise, Isaac also aced the test. I forgot, they studied together.

~~~
We walked out of class for our free period. Stiles and I were at his locker talking about all the current cases of his father that can involve the supernatural. Well, until Isaac came.
"Hey Stiles, can I ask you something?" Isaac asked with a huge smile.
"Yeah," Stiles looked hesitant.
"You're in love with Malia right," as soon as he asked that question, I already knew what will happen.
After Stiles nodded, he proceeded with his next question.
"So can I ask out Lydia?"
"Uhhh.. Yeah, go ahead," he was surely hesitant.
"Wait, you like Lydia?" I asked out of curiosity.
"Yeah."
"I don't think she would say yes though. I mean, I think she won't go out with a failing werewolf," Stiles said clearly not knowing about his grades recently.
"Oh, who said I was failing? I'm getting straight A's."
Stiles looked like he was taken aback.
"Well, since Stilinski here has moved on you can ask her. Why don't you ask her to the homecoming dance? Go get her," I smirked.
"Thanks," and with that, he left to go find Lydia.
"I really hate you," Stiles muttered.
"You will never stop loving her Stiles. Better make a move or loose her," I advised.
"I'm with Malia now," he simply and flatly said.
"Whatever you say."

~~~
~~~Lydia's POV~~~
I was with the Kira and Malia at my locker when Isaac approached us.
"Hey guys. So who are you going with to the homecoming dance," Isaac asked like he already has a date.
"Scott," Kira smiled.
"Stiles."
"No one. I'm going solo," I laughed at myself.
"What about you?"
"I was going to ask Lydia if she could be my date," he said with hopeful eyes as my two best friends nudged me to say yes.
"Okay. And I'm just not saying yes because they're telling me too," I smiled.
"I got a date from Lydia Martin without getting a bike with an engine," we laughed at the memory of freshman year when I asked her out but got turned down.
"Yeah. My famous line. 'Ask me again when the bike you ride to school doesn't have a chain but has an engine'," she stated with a huge grin.
"I'll pick you up at 7," and with that he left.
"What," I asked the two girls smiling widely at me.
"Isaac and Lydia. Never saw that coming," Kira giggled.
"Isaac and Lydia? I knew something was up," Liam yelled as he walked up to us since it was his free period.
"They have chemistry together and history too," Malia said still laughing at the thought.
"We have all subjects together."
"I think you guys will look cute," Liam defended.
"No shit, captain obvious," I sassed.
"What are you guys talking about?" Stiles and Scott approached.
"We are talking about Lysaac," Kira said deep in thought.
"Lysaac?"
"Lydia and Isaac. They got chemistry," Liam and Malia nudged me.
"He asked me out. No big deal," I turned to look at Scott and Stiles facing my back at Malia, Liam, and Kira.
"It's so a big deal," Kira stated clearly out of thought.
"You guys together as in official?"
"He's just taking me to the dance," I defended.
"Oh. So are you taking his bike with an engine. I just assumed that since you did tell him to get a bike with a motor for you to say yes," I punched him softly in the arm as he teased.
"Shut up. I mean, he's a really good guy so I gave him a chance," I said as 'aww's came out of their mouths.
"Thank you for that heartwarming compliment," and as I expected, him listening.

I looked at everyone who had a smirk plastered on their faces except Stiles. I walked closer to him as the others followed shortly behind. I leaned close to his ear and whispered 'Am I going to regret this?'. But of course I whispered it loud enough for them to hear just to make them go 'awwwww'. He leaned close and said 'You might'. I looked at Scott and he laughed.
"Allison. How am I going to forget her?" Scott laughed but then sighed.
I walked and hugged him. He's one of my best friends. He's actually the friend I'm closest to because he did support me when I wanted to fall. I then realized he hugged me back.

Once we pulled away, we saw all of them teary eyed because of the moment. We laughed it off and headed to class. Isaac went beside me with Scott on the other. He then put his arm around my shoulders. Since Stiles was in front of us with Malia, I saw him look back at us. His eyes were filled with regret and disappointment.

~~~
I waited like always for Isaac at the benches. As soon as it finished, Danny and the other guys walked up to me.
"I heard you're going to homecoming with Lahey. Good choice," Boyd said as everyone laughed.

I get how they know about that since he is co-captain. Scott came to hug me. I hugged back of course since he is my guy best friend. That's why I know everything that's happened between him and Allison. After Allison died, he's been there for me. He's always going to my house and I go to his. Sometimes, I go to his house to see Stiles there too.
"What's up with you and Scott? I thought Isaac's the man, you got two captains dude," Danny joked.
"Where is Isaac, anyway? We should be heading home right now," I asked.
"I'm back. Miss me already?" Isaac stated with his cocky smile.
I smiled and glanced at Scott, he nodded. I pulled Isaac into a tight hug. Sometimes, I feel like something wrong is going to happen. Like someone's going to die but I'm not so sure yet. So I keep it to myself, being a banshee is hard work. I finally let go of the hug to see Isaac smiling at me.
"Shall we get going," as I left, I fist bumped Scott who had a grin plastered on his face.
"Where are we going?"
"Going to go bowling with the others. We'll meet them there," I explained.

~~~
We're sat down in our bowling shoes with the others picking their bowling balls. I remember when we were here with Allison, when I pretend to suck at everything just for Jackson. We picked the bowling balls and waited for our turns. Everything was the same until Kira and Scott were talking.
"So who taught you how to bowl?"
"Allison," he said out of his senses.
"Oh, her," I looked over to Malia who had a glare.
"I still love her," he said out loud instead of inside his head.

"Well, sorry guys but I have to go," Kira quickly said gathering her things and left.
"So this turned out as a disaster. What the hell, Scott?" with that, Malia quickly left.
After a few minutes, Malia came and dragged Stiles with her.

"Why are you guys still here? Going to yell at me?"
"It's getting late, we'll get going," I said quietly and pulled Isaac leaving Scott inside sighing.