Chapter 6: Actions To Regret

Kayden Steele
_______________________________________

What I should I do? Agh, I made a mistake. If I ever want that gap in my heart closed then I would need my mate. But I just don't understand my sudden attraction for a male.

I guess that's how the mating system works. Bending your sexual preference for your mate. I guess I'm bisexual if I think about it. However, technically speaking Klynn would be the only male I would ever fuck.

Fuck this class. I should've just followed Quinn back to the pack house. I wasn't going to listen to anything the teacher will say anyways. My wolf is making me go insane to where I can only think about Klynn.

Having one of his shirts don't sound as bad right now. It would fulfill most of the need for him. It has been a few days and I'm already going crazy. I don't think I'll last a week if my wolf keeps this up.

I suddenly heard a multiple people mind-link me asking for help. "Defense has been breached we need help, alpha and beta."

I quickly got up and asked my teacher if I could go to the bathroom. He looked like he was about to say no but I glared at him. He got the message and told me I was allowed to leave.

I quickly ran out of the school and shifted into my wolf. Clothes are over-rated anyways. My first priority is to get to the pack before anything bad happens.

I ran as fast as I could into the pack grounds and over to the pack house. I have to ensure everybody's safety before I can rest. What I didn't expect to see was an unconscious Klynn tied up and a crowd of people. He had gauze over his arm and his forehead. What happened? If anybody hurts him I'll fucking murder them.

"I assume you fixed the problem Quinn? And why is the omega tied up?" How dare they tie up my mate, this is unacceptable. I looked at Klynn and noticed that his hair was disheveled making him look... kinda hot. Stop, I need to stop thinking right now.

"Kayden, a few pack members and Penny have a few things to say. And yes, most of them dropped like flies but some just vanished into thin air. I'm assuming some of them were witches however I couldn't get a good look. They weren't experienced fighters so one swift claw easily made them drop." Quinn said with a unsatisfied look.

"If you want to know why Klynn is tied up right now ask your lovely pack. They're fucking idiots, no offense but you guys have the brain size of a pea." Quinn said glaring at all the pack members, making them cower in fear.

"Well? Out with it guys, I don't have all fucking day to stand here." I said and they started talking all at once. Well now I can't hear a single word. These idiots don't understand shit.

"QUIET!" They all shut up and looked at me. "One of you shall speak and one only." I said massaging my temples. Common sense is not evident in these guys.

"Alpha sir. Penny said Klynn hired these people to kill her and us. I believed her since when has she lied before? She even has evidence, alpha sir." A guy in his mid 40's said. I actually don't remember everybody's name in the pack.

"Then tell me the the compelling evidence she just so happens to have." Right when I said those words she ran out of the crowd and hugged me. She felt extremely disgusting to touch and smell. So I slightly pushed her away and she questioned me. "Just tell me the evidence that you have. And I'll make judgement from there." I highly doubt she has anything of use for this accusation.

"I have this right here. And Klynn came home early to most likely to carry out the plan!" She pulls out a photo of Klynn and this guy out of her pocket. The looked like they were talking but I can't see much from how distant the picture looked. But it was close enough to tell the faces.