I'M SORRY

ok so like I cannot continue this story. I'm trying so hard to think of what to write, but this mess of a story is quite impossible to salvage anything from it. my characters are bland, the plot hardly makes sense, there's random plot lines, and excessive cursing is in almost every chapter. these are the main points that make me hate this story.

there are plot holes and endless stuff I spewed out in every chapter. honestly the only good thing about this story is Fahren. I had too much ideas that just didn't come out right when I typed it up.

I'm sorry, sorry, and sorry. I can't fathom how sorry I am. I know I'm dissapointing 25k readers and I love all you guys and girls because I honestly thought no one would read this. this story isn't going how I wanted and I made this story when I didn't really understand the concept of werewolves or romance (lol I'm a loner with a soft spot for fluff).

I thought of discontinuing this story at 1k readers, but it seems the longer I wait the more guilty I feel.

I may or may not write a last chapter with about 1000 words so if you want to know what happens stay tuned for it. I'm going to make the ending simple, answering the question of "what happens to Klynn and what he and Kayden do at the end." I don't know if I will be making this chapter soon or at all even. Writing is suppose to be fun and enjoyable, but I'm forcing myself to write words that have no meaning to me and it's not a great experience.

Once again, I'm sorry and I'm so happy that this much people read my story. I will write another story, however this time I will write at least 1/4 of it before I publish it so I know if keeping it will be a good idea.