Chapter 12: Reunited Once Again

Klynn Blaire

I'm sorry for the late update. I didn't write at all during finals so I wrote this under like 4 days maximum. This chapter definitely could have used some work. :(
_______________________________________

"Come with me, Klynn. I don't want to force you to walk. It will be painful just like the other times I have done this. We're just gonna have a look at your old pack, and more." I looked up from the floor into her deadly gaze.

The floor was covered in dried up blood and made the room smell like that sickening scent of metal. My body definitely had even more scars now, and most of my bones are probably broken. Anytime she puts that sleeping spell on Fahren I lose my werewolf healing. I'm just an empty shell of a werewolf. He isn't here to keep me sane.

It's like she's digging up all these bad memories and playing them over, and over again. I can see people from my old pack, them beating me up and calling me names. It's like a hologram being played. They follow me everywhere. I know I'm going insane.

I know she casted some sort of illusion spell on me. She has every spell I could possibly think of. Witches are usually killed because of this. They can pretty much do anything they want and vanish when caught.

I reluctantly tried to get up, but failed miserably. My legs feel like they're burning and wont support me up. "Close enough. I'll give you points for that." She shrugged.

She chanted a spell that made me slightly hover over the ground. My feet dragged along the dirty floor making me shoes even more worn out the they already were.

She brought me outside, a small breeze drifting through the wind. The air was humid and wet. I think it was raining earlier, but I can't really tell. Being stuck in a dungeon really messes with things.

"Look around. Notice anything, different?" She smirked. I looked at the people walking around and noticed all of them had a blank look on their face.

"W-what did you do to them? They all look empty." Everybody walked around like they had purpose. They didn't say anything or have any facial expressions.

"I'm glad you asked. I merely put them in a hypnotized state. I can tell them to do anything. However, I'm trying to see what could break them out of it. I'm telling you this because I have your lovely friend slash lover over here. I don't really know your relationship with him but it's definitely something." She called out Kyle's name and he walked to her side in a monotonous stride.

"Since I'm still curious about this spell I want to try this out. Every spell has a flaw and if you don't figure it out then you'll probably just get beat up again. Execution is in another day. I think you'll be happy for that as will I." She gleamed.

"Kyle. I want you to beat this guy up. He's on the floor and you do whatever it is to get your job done." She was whispering into his ears and he nodded with every word. She waved her finger around and I fell onto the floor.

He stalked on over to me and sat on top of my stomach. I winced at how heavy he is and squirmed. "Master says I have to beat you up." He looked conflicted and raised a fist. "W-wait don't you remember me?" He was in thought for a few seconds before shaking his head.

I resisted the urge to tear up and guarded my face. "Don't you remember how I was suppose to make you macaroni, how we cuddled, not even the kiss?" I said, hardly audible. He shook his head and threw a punch against my arms. It hurt, but I already saw this coming.

"Looks like you failed. Time for some fun, now that I see that most of my spells are fool-proof." Her high heels making little squelching noise in the mud as she walked away.