Jealous

Adam's POV
"Owww! What was that for" I said as Bree banged her head into my jaw. We were still in her room. "Oh My God! Sorry Adam." She said and pecked me on the lips. I gave her a small little kiss back and it turned into a make-out session. I could feel the rush of adrenaline when we were kissing, and I could feel her smile in the kiss. Both of us must have been in our own world because Chase was standing at the door with his mouth dropped. "Chase?! How long have you been there?" Bree and I said in unison.
"Eh. Not that long."
"How much did you see?" Bree asked
"Well I saw the G rated peck then I saw the R rated make out session. I'm gonna go tell Davenport!"
"Bree... Get him!" I screamed. 
Bree used her super speed to get Chase.

Bree's POV
I grabbed Chase and pulled him over.
"We need to talk."
"Sure. Talk."
"In private."
We were in a closet and I said "please don't tell Davenport!!"
"Why not. You and Adam were just making out."
"Chase.... I'm your sister right?"
"Right"
"Adam isn't my brother and I'm not his sister."
"Well since he's not your brother, he basically a stranger... A stranger KISSING MY SISTER!! I'm gonna kick the crap out of him! Where is he?"
"No Chase!" It was to late.  Chase is going down to talk to Adam. I'll just have to wait.
Chase POV
As Bree's sister, it's my job to protect her. It was Adam's but there not related. "Adam get down her now!!!" I screamed.
"What's up!"
"What's up is that you aren't my brother nor Bree's and you were kissing her. You're basically a stranger to Bree and I."
"Chase. I'm not related. But that doesn't mean I'm a stranger."
"Look Adam. I always thought you would be the one protecting Bree. We thought she was YOUR little sister and my older one. But now she's all flirty with you." I said angry.
"Wait Chase. Are you jealous of me because Bree is MINE!"
"What?! No!"
"Chase, tell me the truth."
"Fine. Yes. I'm jealous of you and Bree. I thought that I might have a shot at being Bree's. But we're related so it's wrong."
"Awe. Buddy. I didn't know you felt that way. But she is mine."
"Adam. Stop. And if you ever I mean ever hurt my sister the world will never hear of Adam Davenport again. Okay?"
"Got it"

Adam's POV
"Bree. Can I come in?"
"Sure babe"
"Chase is jealous of you and me being together. He said if I ever hurt you you'll never see me again. "
"Adam. You'll never hurt me I know you. You're a good guy."
"I know I am. But what if I go to a bar and get drunk. And then go cheat on you with someone else? You'll never see me again."
"Adam? What are you saying?"
"I'm saying. That I think we should break up..."
"What?! No! I'm going to go talk to Chase my self."

Clift hanger. Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been so busy with school.
-Scrabis 345 😘😘😘💞