New Rooms

Chase POV
"Okay guys, I have decided to give you guys your own rooms!! Adam you're on the second floor with Bree across the hall. Chase, there are no more empty rooms upstairs, so you're downstairs." Big D. announced.
(In Chase's head) "Oh, great. I wish Adam was downstairs. If he was my room would be right next to Bree's. Adam and Bree are probably going to cuddle every night."
(Time passes)
Bree's POV
(In her head) "Yayy!! New rooms. And its right next to Adam's!! I cant wait!"
11:00pm
Adam's POV
I was sleeping in my new king sized bed, and I was having the worst dream. Bree fell for Chase and the Davenports kicked me out. I decided to get up and ask Bree if I could sleep with her.
"Bree?" I asked in a whisper voice
"Yes, Adam?"
"I had a bad dream. Can I sleep with you?" I really hope she doesn't say no.
"Sure!!" Bree said looking very exited.
I hoped in and she asked "What was your dream about?"
"Um. You fell for Chase and  you Davenport Tasha and Leo kicked me out of the house because I wasn't one of you."
"Adam.. We would never do that. We love you. And I love you most. Even though you aren't related by blood, you're related by heart. That's all that matters. Now lets go to bed. " Bree said with a cute voice.
"Aww. Thanks Bree."
I gave he a kiss on the forehead and we drifted off to sleep...