[Chapter 2] Meeting Mr. Abs McGee

Announcement: All the chapters in this story/book will have more then 500 or more words.

Aphmau's point of view

After Engineering class, everyone in the class seems to have life now. I see the blue haired girl come over to me and said ''How did you do that?'' '' Do what? '' I said confused, make this room full of life or what? '' How did you create does inventions? And you forgot to use your hover board! '' oh.. um... yeah I forgot about that.... '' I just used my mind and yeah... I'll just use it for my ride home... '' Oh. Anyways, you seem cool, my name is Katelyn. Want to be friends? '' My first friend in this school, should I accept it or decline it? I am going to risk it and say '' Yes. ''

I looked at my schedule and it is... Combat class? Um... this is a weird school already but I guess I should go... I asked what class she had and she said she had combat class. '' WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME CLASS!! YAY! '' I said loudly, good thing no one was here. '' Um... are you ok there? '' she said awkwardly...  I feel very awkward... We both silently walk to our class.. yeah... awkwardness... '' My name is Mr. Dan (( TheDiamondMinecart )), we have 2 new students, please stand up and introduce yourselves. '' The girl who had fiery hair introduced herself first '' Hello! My name is Cadenza and my brother is Laurance over there! I am not that good in fighting! '' Cool name '' My name is Aphmau! I am very good at fighting that no one in my old school had knocked me out or beat me! '' I heard nothing but a clap from Cadenza.. Eh, it's better than nothing. '' Ah, I see confidence from this girl, How about you try to fight the strongest kid in this class? Aaron! Come here! '' Mr. Dan said, a guy with abs came and I Couldn't see his face but I could hear some swoons from the ladies in their desks... Um.. There is defiantly some life in this room.. 

'' Pull out any weapon and FIGHT! '' Best teacher ever. Note the sarcasm. I grab a iron sword and he grabbed a demonic sword. Cool, I see him aim at my legs and goes for the shot, before he almost hit my legs, I hit his demonic sword with my iron sword. He takes his sword away and aims for my hand, he hits it and I drop my sword and I immediately take the handle in his sword and kick him in his side, and I grab his leg with my other hand which was injured and trip him over. '' Ugh... '' I hear the guy say. I see the people in class amazed for some reason? It is not like he is unstoppable . I will call him Mr. Abs McGee because he has abs.. Yes.. Deal with it.  I heard claps and Mr. Dan said '' Good job Aphmau, who wants to go against her? '' I see a guy with blue hair and a girl with red hair raise their hands. Who are they?

Dante's point of view

'' Dante Shadow & Nicole Von Ronsenburg? Are you sure about you decision? Aphmau here, defeated the strongest person here. ''

Heh, I am the second strongest kid here! Let's see if she can beat me! Total logic sense....  Right? Nicole raised her hand too?! O/////O. Mr. Dan told us to stand up and walk up to the desk. There was a weapon  rack and a mattress for fighting. He told us to get a weapon and fight! I got katanas  and Nicole got her iron fists, the Aphmau girl got the iron sword again for some reason. Mr. Dan said '' FIGHT! '' and I started first, I aimed for Aphmau's leg with one of my katana's and aimed the other katana to her arm. I did it and Aphmau blocked the leg one and when my katana almost hit her arm, she grabbed the handle of my sword and put it against my neck and I surrendered. I think she forgot about Nicole because she was slowly walking behind her. As she was about to stab Aphmau, Aphmau got the sword against my neck to defend herself and used the sword where she defended my attack to her leg. Aphmau kicked her leg and used the sword against her neck like she did with me....

She won..?

Dante's & Nicole's point of view

Wow, she's more

                                            ....Different....

than I thought...

Aphmau's point of view

Best class ever. I wonder what the next class is.. Magicks?  * Checks the schedule * Wow, I am so lucky (  Note the sarcasm ) :P  It is Magicks... I walk to class which is pretty far away.

Let's see what happens :P