[Chapter 6] The Unknown

(Wow, isn't this such a old fic? Well, I did promise someone I would write this, even though it's overdue and I did say on my feed I would update, so have this)

Aphmau's Point of view

It was the next day of school and Garroth and Laurance were ignoring me. Did I do something? I talked with Travis, Katelyn, Zoey, and Kawaii~Chat?.. Err, I mean Kawaii~Chan.. Why is her name very hard to remember?! She talks in third person!! They seem to not know what was going on too, did I do something to them? All I did was talk to them, they aren't really my friends. Travis and I went to our first class, Engineering class. I sat with him and there was 2 students I have never noticed, one girl had orange hair and red crimson eyes and a girl with blonde hair and light blue eyes. They seem nice, or at least, ONE of them do! I tapped them both on the schould as they were in front of my desk. They both looked behind them and I chatted with them.

'' Hello! My name is Aphmau! What are your names?'' 

''Hey there Aphmau, my name is Lucinda, nice inventions..''

''U-uh, my name is Emmalyn! Y-you might forget it though..''

It was nice meeting some more females in this school, and then, I introduced the two to my group of friends, but still, it won't fix the problem of gloominess of this school, just got to do it one by a time. Then, I remember my old friends, well we are still friend but I still have to be here! 'For the happiness of others is worth saving!', My own original catchphrase! .. But it doesn't change the fact Laurance and Garroth were ignoring me.. Is it some kind of phase boys go to?

Lucinda's Point of view

After we met the new girl and she introduced us to her group of friends, I see her in the corner of my eyes with sparkles all around her and looking proud of something? Hmm, what is she thinking about I wonder? Oooh, just thinking about uncovering a secret makes me just want to get giddy for. Then her aura suddenly turns anxious and gloomy, weird. Is she perhaps bipolar or something really bad happened? Hm hm hm.

___TIME SKIP___

As time goes, I found out that I enjoy hanging out with her, she and I share some likes and hobbies even though in personality, we aren't that much of a difference. Emmalyn and I have been enjoying ourselves in this geeky and goofy table we have sat at, at times it gets real loud when Travis and Aphmau talk, they get real focused in their likes and opinions on a level I would call god, like sheesh. But at least , it isn't so boring  and gloomy as it was last time. The bell then rang leaving all of us in separate directions but I wonder, what would crack this girl? No one is perfect after all, not even Aphmau. Before I even notice it, a smirk comes out of my mouth. Now, isn't this such a fun game to play. Your player number 2 Aph, let's see how good you play the game.

Aphmau's Point of view

I then get out of school once the bell rang, but once I got out of the building, I was then dragged to the back of the school, where most bad people go, well the rebels but whatever. I see Laurance and Garroth look at me in a glaring way, it was a little intimidating for me, but I had met Steven and Sly, so it isn't much. Then out of no where, Garroth pulls out his phone, and I was confused for a bit until the phone rang out, playing out the conversation I had with Sly. My eyes then go small, 'Shoot, they weren't supposed to find out about this.' Then Laurance looks at me blankly, saying the words that changed our friendship and their impression on me,

''Who are you really... Aphmau?''

(Ya know, I should probably post the some art for this fan-fiction, it would set the mood some more now that I realize it)

((705 WORDS))