Chapter 1-The Past- Part 2

• Dedicado a Janeille AKA MOO lolzzz

   So this is the continuation of the flashback... I know that you think ugh she's writing this fraking long flashback, sorry but you need to get a grip of who Jazz really is... It will help further in the story...

****************************************************************************************************************

  Flashback continues...

  ''Vanessa!" I heard her brother called and she snarled but jumped off the bed.

"Happy B-day!" we said at the same time and giggled.

  I mean that I hate it here but I never said that I never allowed myself a little slack. Vanessa was like my life support but I couldn't wait to find my mate!!! He would hold and protect me, he would definitely take me away from here. If only I knew that fate was going to bite me in the a**. I got dressed, prepared breakfast, laid it out and got to organising my bestest friend birthday. Everyone left and the thing was that I made it without getting hurt. Whow maybe today was my birthday.

   By the end of the day I decorated the the pack meeting room/ballroom in red averything was rose theme, it was beautiful and I knew she would love it.

 "Whow!" my Alpha and Vanessa's dad, Vince, had said.

"Do you like?" I asked and all I got was a bid bear hug.

"I dont't care what they all say, you are a sweet and very talented child," He said with a smile but in his alpha voice, "You will come down for the party beside you gotta find that Prince Charming of yours."

"Yes Alpha," I said with a smile.

  Tecnically my birthday started at 11 o'clock in the night, yeah I was a night child and Vanessa at 9 o'clock in night. The party started at 8 pm. I wore a short dress, the top of the dress was shiny and tight while the under neath was flared out. I had on black rose patherned stocking and a high heel with a little furry thingy on top. My wavy black hair was in curls and I had on a red kinda smokey eyes that made my blue eyes pop... and matching blood red lipstick and a it of blush. After I finally looked at myself satisfied, I walked outside.

  As I walked with Alpha Vince at my side, I felt eyes on me... All of them looked shocked and surprised as if they were wondering who I was. Vanessa ran up to me with a smile but I knew she was sad.

*No Mate* was all she said.

*WHAT?!* I went into panic mode.

  She wouldn't be able to survive the sift alone, I mean she practically walked on cotton carpet ever since she was small. I pulled her through the crowd and told her via our mind link she should go look around because a new set of boys had just entered. I wiggled my way to the backyard where the crowd had spilled over. Just then I hit someone and I felt sparks flying through my body and a feeling of warmth and safety shot through me.

*Mate* my wolf,Cassy, cried.

"Mate" I repeated.

  I looked up at those eyes and saw what I dreaded...

 Those green eyes, ruffled black hair and black tux for his sister birthday. His eyes turned black and I knew his wolf,Jay, was in control. He pulled me out and  tried to get me to run but noticed my heels and growled. He picked me up bridal style and sprinted off into the wood. As he was about to kiss me, I saw his  eyes turned back green and then he slapped me hard enough to cause me to fall back.

 "You actually thought I'd want a worthless piece of trash like you?!" He spat at me.

"But you're my mate," I whined.

"Mate my a**," He said nastily,"Murdering BITCH!!!"

"What?!' I said with a little to much force and that earn me another slap that caused me to spit out blood.

"I, Blake Moon, reject you, Jasmine Knight as my mate," He said with a calmness that caused my inside to run dry.

   I knew this was it, as I watched him strolled off into the arms of a smirking girl. This was what made something snap inside of me. I growled and felt my shoulder burn then I saw a mark. A half broken heart, all the rejected female mates wore. Then I remembered Vanessa, I struggled to my feet, pulled off my heels and headed back to house.

*END FLASHBACK*

 *Present Time*

   I raised my head and looked at the soothing sun set. Vanessa had shifted with my help. Not all female wolves need to find their mates, some changed as soon as they turned sixteen. She must have found him by now, I missed her. After the rejection, I had helped Vanessa and told Alpha Vince about everything. After 12 midnight he told me he was banishing me for my own good. That night I ran and ran away from my so-called home but I left Vanessa's present by our tree as I found mines there. She beated me to the thought.

"ALPHA COME ON!!!" someone shouted far off...

 *************************************************************************************************************

I'm sooo sorry if it was any good but I'm making this up as I go along... Sowy... Anywho I will update when I take a break from studies, I got exams coming up soooo soon... UGH!!! Wish me luck...