Chapter 2- Faith is such a bastard!!!

• Dedicated to Tiffany AKA Ms Piggy lolzzz

OOPZ I forgot

Jasmine P.O.V

  "ALPHA COME ON!!!" some one shouted from behind me.

  "Something wrong?" I asked.

   "Yeah I think we have another pack that need our help," she said.

       She was my third in command, yes I was an Alpha, an Alpha female because of the alpha blood, I was deemed fit by my other Alpha to become the leader of the Silver Moon pack. I met this pack after I was banished from that pack but of course faith doesn't want me to be happy so the Alpha Max who becomes like a second father to me dies but not before appointing me Alpha of the Silver Moon pack.

   I let out a lazy sigh and l lift my Wolfy body off the ground. I had shifted right after I left but when I asked Max why didn't I change before because I was tectonically suppose to change before Vanessa, he said my wolf wanted the support of her mate but because of the rejection the shift was pushed back a good few hours causing my shift to be even more painful than originally designed for me. It also made me stronger than an average she-wolf. My wolf was a pure black colour that was a bit rusty but still i had to admit it was beautiful. 

   " Come on I'll race your lazy butt back," she said playfully.

   "Hey! I'm not lazy, I'm just saving my energy for later," I said through our pack mind-link.

     She shifted and ran off with me hot on her tail. Yeah she was fast but was not as fast as me, her Alpha. When I got to the clearing where stood our pack house surrounded by a meadow and a beautiful and silent garden laid at its right side. I shift behind the tree, took my clothes from its hiding spot and changed. I walked to my Beta, Nicolas, who had the wireless in his hand.  I nodded at him to talk to the person and say that we were ready even though I didn't know what pack wanted help. Max had said never turned down a fellow pack in need.

  "We just Agreed to Help the Dark Woods pack," Max said.

I completely froze at that, my old pack! OMF!!! What am I going to do?!  

I know what I am going to do... ^_^ I am going to help going their pathetic arses... Muahahahaha!!!!

Because let me tell you one thing I didn't turn an badass Alpha over night. I had lost a dear friend and a father like figure, Max. Max took me in after he found me wounded on his territory and since then trained and showed me the way of his pack. Little did I know he was planning on making me Alpha of his pack.

God bless his soul... But now as badass ex-mate, I am going back to that very hell hole that. Bring it on!!!

************************************************************************************************************

Okay I know it was sucky and short forgive me!!! I was really sick then I had exams and I still have a next set of exams going on and there will be a next set of exams for me to write in May and June so update will be slow but I will make it up to you... Besuides my dogs are sick and stuff so I have alot on my hands soooo sorry