My New Life

I spoke with Jeff like Slendy said but Jeff only had a tiny pocket knife and that is my weapon for now. After I get my knife Jeff introduced me to sally, sally took me down the hall and showed me my new bedroom.

Now all I need to do is buy some stuff to decorate my room. To think that just yesterday my life was normal, I feel like a was just born into a new world with new rules.

"Nicko," slenderman said outside my door, "need any help moving in?"

"I would say yes, but I don't have anything to bring up."

"Of course you do look down stairs."

I leave the room and see all of my old stuff at the door.

"Is that why you left?" I ask.

"No, but the trail went cold so I decided it would be nice to get some of your stuff."

"Well thanks."

"No problem."

I start getting my stuff to my room then I notice I don't have any shelves so I decided to leave everything in the box.

"Oh Nicko before I forget if you are wondering how will u decorate your room I give an allowance of $5to every one at the end of the week."

"Why do I need to know that now?"

"Because you need to buy shelves, keeping the stuff in the box isn't that neat. Trenderman will flip out if he sees your room like this."

"Oh...o..k"

I start to hide the boxes under the bed in the room. After that i get my computer and start to look for the cheapest shelves. I find nothing I like.

I go downstairs and then I see Zach.

"Hey Nicko, father told me to teach you how to send messages."

"Send messages? How hard can that be?" I asked puzzled.

"You will be surprised."