Back to School

"Nicko, wake up or you will miss the bus." SLenderman said as he threw my books and book bag.

"Wait, what?" I respond in a tired voice.

"Your going to school, now hurry and get ready or you'll be walking to school."

"Wait, am I going to a Creepy Pasta school or something?" I say confused.

"Nope, your just going to your school you have already missed three days."

"Don't they think i was taken by who ever that guy was."

"No, you are a lucky survivor of a fire, Who now lives with his uncle."

"Uncle?" I say confused "I don't have an uncle."

"You do now." Jeff  says "Say hello to your new uncle."

"Slenderman, Please say he's not really my uncle.😥"

"Well he is he is the closest one to human in this whole mansion at the moment." Slenderman says.

I get all my stuff and walk out the door. The door starts to close behind me.

"Wait!" Zach yells.

"Why do you need to come?" I ask as I look behind me.

"Well I need to go to school too."

"Why, to protect me." I say laughing.

"No, why'd you think that?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe because a monster destroyed my house to try and kidnap me. "

"Oh Yeah, I forgot that happened.....But anyway, I also go to school too, I'm in your math class. Wait a minuet.....don't say you didn't know I was in your class."

"No, I actually didn't know you existed until three days ago." I say. 

"...Wow...Just...Wow"

"Where's the bus Stop anyway."

"follow me."

We just walk in the forest for what feels like hours. Then finally we see a dirt road.

"This is the stop?" I ask.

"No, we need to follow the road out to the town and then we are there. The whole walk is only like 5 minuets."

"Really how long were we walking?"

"Two Minuets. But it will feel longer at first because of the barrier."

"Barrier?"

"There is a barrier around the forest, to keep the wendigo and other unwanted monsters in and to keep Zalgo and his demons out. on your first time walking out of the forest it may feel like alot longer cause the barrier kinda messes with your prespective of time, so a minuet could fell like....well an hour."

"Ok, complicated"

We keep walking and eventually make it to the bus stop, but honestly I didn't think that the school would fall for Jeff being my uncle.