Chapter 25

We get to pizza hut and and we see Hannah and Harry at a booth so we sit with them and order two pizzas. My phone starts ringing. Its baby mama.

"Gotta take this guys." I say and walk over to answer it.

"What's up?" I say. She is upset. Either mad or sad I can't tell.

"Niall won't talk to me." she sighs madly.

"Make him. Fucking force him too." I say all gangster and a lady glances at me.

"I tried. I wanna tell him so bad. But everytime I try, he looks at me and walks off." she says and sighs again. We talk and then I get off and go back to the booth. We eat and then me and Louis go home.

"Lets go to my room!" Louis yells.

"Ooooooo. Are you gonna snog, and kiss?" Daisy says and winks.

"Oh yeah most likely." Louis says and picks me up bridal style and runs to his room and spins me around about 8 jillon times.

"Oh I'm dizzy!" he says and falls on the bed and just so happens he falls on top of me. Our fore heads are pressed together and I feel his body heat and he is just smirking. I press my lips againest his.

"Louis can we borrow your- ooooooo!" Louis rolls off of me and I look up to see Daisy and Phoebe ahhing.

"When I grow up I want to have a boyfriend and we be just like them." Daisy says to Phoebe and she nodds. I remember being like them.

Hannahs POV

We go up to the barn and saddle up my old horse and I jump up on her and walk her over to Papaw and Harry when Papaw comes to me.

"He is a good boy Hannah. Dont let him go okay?" he says quietly and I nodd. He likes him? Yes! This is great. We start going down the trail.

**Sunday Night**

"Why do we have to leave tomorrow?" I moan as me and Louis sit at the kitchen table with his sisters.

"Because you suck." Lottie says playfully.

"Oh yeah sure." Louis says in his oh so famous voice he does when he jokes.

"I'm going to miss you bubby." Phoebe says.

"I know Phebs." he says and sighs. He puts his hand on my thiegh pretty far up... not as far as at Mcdonalds though. He chuckles a little bit. Shit. He is tickleing my knee now... I giggle.

"What?" the girls say.

"Nothing." Louis says.

"HE IS TICKLEING ME!" I scream.

Later on we go on to bed and yeah.

Sorry about the short chapter it was long but all of it didn't upload! >·< But love ya!