Chapter 39!

Thursday.

Me and Alexis are randomly roaming the halls. We don't want to go to class so this is our solution. The dance is tomorrow. I'm so excited.

"Kasey!" I hear a voice say. Me and Alexis turn around to see Chad walking up to us. Oh joy.

"What do you want?" I basically yell.

"To ask you to the dance. Wanna go with me?" He asks.

"I'm going with Louis." I say nicely.

"Why? I'm so much better for you. I could-" He says but I couldn't hold it in me.

"WELL I LOVE HIM AND I WAY TO GOOD FOR YOU. SO FUCK OFF DUDE!  ESPECIALLY BEFORE LOUIS DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT." I yell.

He runs off and me and Alexis laugh.

Friday.

We are all in my dorm getting ready. I have my suit on and so does Marissa. We are doing each others make up.  We do a nose and three whiskers on each side.

We are all laughing at Brooke because she fell over. I love how we are all best friends. I absoulutly love it.

Speaking of that...Louis,Harry, and Hannah are coming to my house after the dance. I'm excited. The boys are supposed to stay in the guest room and me and Hannah in my room. My mom is working night shift now to. PARTY TIMEE.

We start walking to meet the boys. I can't wait to see Louis' reaction.

We walk to center hall to meet them. I see them waiting and all their jaws drop.

"You look so fit!" Louis says seriously and looking me up and down.

"Why thanks babe." I say laughing because he can't take his eyes off me. Loius is dressed as Peter Pan. He has all ways reminded me of Peter Pan... he must of read my mind. We walk into the gym and Gorila is on!

I look at Louis and start singing and dragging him on the dance floor.

Look what your doing, look what you done.

Louis is singing in my ear as we grind and stuff. I am singing too.

I got a fist full of your hair but you don't look like your scared...

I turn around and sing the falsetto part to him.

Baby you'll never be the same baby once I'm done with you....

I keep singing to him then he turns me around and we are grinding again.

You and me baby we'll be fucking like gorillas!

His voice is so angelic. I have my hands in his hair messing with it. The song is over sadly.

"That looked sexual out there." Lydia said winking.

I laughed and nodded. I sat in Louis' lap since there were no more seats. Hannah and Harry are still dancing. The way he asked her is so cute! He gave her a cupcake that in the wrapper it said 'Dance with me babes?' ADORABLE!!

Hannah's POV.

Me and Harry are grinding like normal. He has probably gave me a millon and five hickeys by now. Its getting pretty heated...he already told me he wanted to strip me. Yeah.

Alexis POV.

So me and Zayn are sitting down talking to Lydia, Liam, Louis, and Kasey. You know, Zayn cannot dance. At all. Its actually quite funny. I tried to teach him the dance to Move by Little Mix. He fell 4 times... 

"I can dance. I just don't want to." Zayn says laughing.

"Zayn. Remember Move? 4 times?" I say laughing.

"Shhh. Don't speak of it or Ill talk about the scratchs." He says.

"NO! ILL SHUT UP." I yell and Kasey gives me the 'You did what?' look. I shake my head and laugh.

1 hour later. Kaseys POV.

We are at my house all in the living room playing the xbox kinect.

"Hate to leave you kids early but gotta go." My mom says and walks out the door.

We all still have on our costumes which my mom hated.

"Well I am tired guys." I say lieing. I just wanted time alone with Louis.

But if I hear 'Oh Harry' in the middle of the night I will cut a bitch...

"Same. Night guys." Louis says and we walk to my room. REBELLION...

I shut the door and walk up to Louis.

"You look fit in the costume and all...but I've seriously wanted to rip it off all night." He whispers in my ear it sends cold chills all down my body. Am I ready for that? Yeah, why not? I really love Louis, and he loves me.

I smile and snog him, he reaches for the door knob not pulling off and locks the door. He strips me first, then I strip him. I throw my cat ears across the room. Louis throws me on the bed, and kisses every inch of my body...you know where this leads...

DIDN'T WANNA MAKE THAT TO DETAILED... AWKWARDNESSS...

Hannahs POV.

Me and Harry walk to the guest room and do our 'buisness.'

Next morning.

I'm so sore from last night... like its bad. I woke up before Louis, so I got up and seen our clothes scattered everywhere.  My cat ears broke when I threw them. It was totally worth it tho. I walk to my bath room waddling to over come my pain. I look in the mirror and my cat make up is smeared so badly... I hop in the shower and put on one of Louis' sweat pants. I put on one of my pink tank tops. I walk into the kitchen to see Hannah cooking bacon.

"So me and Louis did it last night." I say happily.

"I know I heard you..." She says smiling.

I give her that look.

"Just Kidding!!!!! That's cool I guess?" She said laughing.

I start fangirling about how great it was and I start rambleing.

What about tomorrow night?

I said that sexy in my mind...

SO HOW'D YOU LIKE IT? OMGOMGOGMOMG SHSHJEFKDBAB ASDFGHJKL

                  ~Kasey Tommo.