Chapter 1

RaeHye POV

"Sehunnnn!!! Yaa pabo!" Oh! I hate him so much! Are him out of his mind? I want to sleep and then he wake up me by playing the Bts - Rise of Bangtan song. This song is really loud. And guess what? I looked at my Samsung handphone and it was 9 a.m ! Bloody hell! Today was Saturday how can I wake up this early ?

"You know what time isn't?" I felt so errgh angry with him. I grab my Rilakuma's pillow and threw at him. He catch the pillow and started to laughed. I sighed.

"You-you so- hahahahaha you so funny" That was the first sentence that came out from his mouth after laughing. "Do you think it is funny?? Do you think I am comedian? You wait * I show him my forefinger* one day, you'll get my revenge"

His laughter became fade soon, "Okay fine, chill shortcake! You're so dramatic" He went to the chair and sit in front of me while I still at my bed glaring at him. "Okay, look , Im sorry. You're my bestfriend and the only one bestfriend that I have in this freakin' huge earth. So, can you forgive me?"

Oh my! This why I like him. He knew well how to make me smiled. "K, fine, I'll forgive you. But, make sure this is the last time you doing this stupid things, okay?"

He noded . "Okay cupcake. I promise". I still glaring at him , not satisfied enough with his answer. "What?" He asked. "You better keep your promise this time" I warned him. "or what?" He asked again.

"Or I'll kill you, cut all your body parts and give them to the shark" and he started to make are-you-trying-to-make-me-laugh face. "Yeah yeah whatever you shorty". I looked at him. Honestly, he is really good looking person. Damn! I always love how he act like that. Like something that happened earlier was nothing. He looks really good in that shirt. Although, he only wears a plain white shirt and jean.

I shaked my head, trying to face the reality. He just my bestfriend. Not more and not less than that. "Okay, so tell me" I asked him. "Tell you what?" He asked me back. I sighed. Again. He was really dumb. "Tell me, what are you doing here and why you wake up me this early like a maniac?" Wow! I have to mind my language from now.

"Ouch! It's hurt" He say while point at his heart. "Whatever" . He looked at me and started to get up from the chair and climb my bed. This boy is really crazy. Now, his face was so closed with me. If I move a bit and our lips will touch. But, No! He is my bestfriend. Just bestfriend.

He looked at my eyes and I caught he looked at my lips for a while. He smirked and then say "You're stink!"
That makes me speechless! How could him!

"Yahh! You'll die today!" I rolled my eyes and grab my towel went to the bathroom. I heard him chuckle. Stupid boy!

★★★★

I wraped my towel around my body and open the bathroom door. I saw Sehun seem shocked after he saw me. Why not because I wear nothing unless this towel. Actually I am pretty shocked too. But, he is my bestfriend so, it's not like a big deal for me. Well, we does not have any romantic feelings for each other. I bet whatever I wear or I do, he will just see me as his bestfriend. "Get out, I want to changed" I said. Here goes again, he smirked "Just change here." What? He and his smirked. I give him my  death glaring. He groaned "Fine! I'll wait outside"
After he closed the door, I went towards the door and lock it. Not that I not believe in him. But, well you know just for my safety.

I put my blue tank top and my blue black skinny jean. I dry my hair and make sure they were dry enough to comb. I make my hair into ponytail.After satisfied with my apperance, I went downstair.

"Hey shortcake, where's your parent?" Sehun asked me whilst I climb down the stairs. "They went to Spain. Probably having another honeymoon since yesterday was their wedding anniversary." That was my parent. They really love going oversea. I mean,  there were many place in Korea that they can enjoyed their trip. But, they say their prefer go to Europe. Well~ I not actually care of what they doing. As long as they happy. That okay for me.

"How about your maids?"

"They in holiday"

"Myung Soo?"

"Maybe he went to his friend house"
Myung Soo or L. Yes, he is my brother. I dont why his nickname is L. But I 100% sure that the girls were really like that weird name. Don't blamed me. It's really weird name.  He went to university this year and I still at high school. This year will be my last year at this school. Then, automatically, I am a senior and 18 years old.

At first, the students at the high school does not believe that Myung Soo is my brother because he is like Sehun. Hot and  popular. But my brother is different with Sehun. He love the attention and he like flirting with girl at the school unlike Sehun, he seem depressed with all the attention and the girls who always trying act cute , innocent, beautiful, kind and blah blah blah. Look like I care!

"So, you are all alone?" He put his left hand into the pocket and looked at me.
"Yeah" I went to the kitchen. He followed my steps."Is omelett okay for the breakfast?"

"Sure. Wait. You want to cook? Really?" He asked looking at me disbelief.

"Oh come on, I not that bad" I rolled my eyes and started to cook.

★★★★

"I dont know that you can cook like this. This is really delicious" I slightly smile at his compliment. "Well thanks" What a nice sentence! It's just omelett not that something expensive. He must be really hungry. "So, since you really enjoyed your food,  you've to pay for them" This time, I smirked.

"What?!"

"Yes, you hear me"

"I dont bring my money" He cried. Aww, he looked so cute when he panicked. I laughed. "You skunk! Not money that I want, you need to do all the dishes"

He looked calmer than before. "Okay, that is just like a piece  of cake." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. Cocky! "Make sure it clean!"

"Yes madam" He mocking me by making the playful salute. Errgh!

So, hmm hello guys? Actually, Im suck in writting especially in eng since, eng is not my first languange. I hope you guys love this story. This story have lot of grammatical error. Read at your own risk.