Chapter 2

"What do you want to watch?" Sehun asked me. "Up to you. I dont care" I answered lazily. Okay, so this is us. Most of my time I will spend with Sehun. We'll do many things such as shopping together, watching movie together , doin' homework together and etc. Everything is together, right? Yeah. But don't get wrong. I not in love with him. Okay fine. I lied. To be honest, I have crushed on him but that was 5 year ago. And I am still young to know about love. So, its get fade by time to time.

So now, I am not in love or have crush on him anymore. I admited that he really handsome like before. But, you know, we're only friends, just friend. And for your information, I already in love with someone. And ..... he's Mingyu. Yes! Kim Mingyu. The football captain! He was so handsome but not handsome as Sehun. But still, he is. Mingyu. Just saying his name, I can felt goosebump. Not scary but LOVE. The way he walk, the way he smiled and the way he ta-"Ouch!" I looked at Sehun. I bet I felt that someone has throwed something at my head.

"Did you- how could you!" It's not really hurt actually but still. He disturb me and my imagination about Mingyu. "You out of the space. I just want to make you get on earth again" He chuckled. I opened my mouth to say something but he was quickly than me. "No need to thank" I groaned. Annoyed at his behaviour. "What are we watching?" I asked, tried my best to ignored the annoyed him just now.
"KungFu Panda 3" He said. That was really shocked! "Really?? Seriously? How do you that you- I mean, I want to watch it badly? And where did you buy the CD? It's original right? I couldn't believe I'll watch this movie!" I cried happily.

"Wo, wo slow down cupcake. Okay, first, I dont know that you want to watch this movie badly and second I dont buy it but I found it on there *he show his forefinger to the cupboard*. Third, I dont it is original or not. Phew! Done." I looked at him dumbfounded. Ohh.
"Owhh, I see. Wait, did you say that this CD on the cupboard?"

"Yes"

"That cupboard? The CD? Serious?" I asked again. I dont believe his answer.

"Yes" and then, I tried to asked again but suddenly, "How could he not tell me this. Stupid brother!" I murmured under my breath.

"What?" He asked. "Oh nothin'. I think Myung Soo buy it last week but not tellin' me anything since yeah you know. We're in the war right now" I explained to him. Yes. Sad to say, Myung Soo and I are really in the war. Really. And it's already a week but we're not getting better but worse. It's started when he started dating with Nana. It's not that I don't like my brother dating someone else. But, why Nana? She's bitch!