Chapter 3

After Sehun made me happy that evening, I felt really grateful because have him as My Bestfriend. So, I message him to tell him again for what had he done to make me felt happy.

RaeHye: Sehunie~ thanx fr tht !

SeHun: Yeah, no prob cupcake.:-)

RaeHye: I love u my bff!

SeHun : Love u too

Then, I left my phone on the bed just for awhile because I wanted to go to kitchen to drink some water. When I cameback, there is new message in my handphone.

SeHun : Gudnite cupcake:-)

I smiled, goodnite Sehun.

★★★★

Krinnnggg!!

".... then, our lesson end now. So, dont forget to finish the homework that I gave you earlier. Or... you're finish" that was Mrs Lee. Our English teacher, she was really scary, I knew. That's why I always finished my English's homework. And plus, I am not her target. Not yet. If someone was her target and then you gonna die. Because the last person that she target was Leehi and she ( Leehi) ended with went to other school. Creepy right? Until now, we didn't know what Mrs.Lee did to her.

"Raehye ahhh" Oh! here goes again. This time is Yoona, my bestfriend. Yeah, besides Sehun I have other bestfriend but for him, I am only his bestfriend. Yoona, she's kind, beautiful and funny. That's why I love being with her. Here, there're many students that hate me especially, the girls. They hated me because I am bestfriend with Sehun.

They also thought that because of ME! Sehun doesn't want any of the girls to became her girlfriend. That's ridiciulous! I know right? But Yoona is different, she doesn't care about boys or girls ,, she only cares about book. BUT, sometimes, if she knew new gossip, she'll be crazy. She loves gossip so much. I don't know why. Probably that is her bad habit. Probably. Or there're many more that I don't know.

"Yes Yoona, what's wrong?" I asked her. Sound lifeless. I shoved everything from my bag to the locker except, the English book. "You need to know this! You need to know. This is great!" She chirped happily. "What I need to know?" I hate when she does this to me. Oh God! Help me!

" Tommorow, there'll be fight at the canteen"

"So, why you tellin' me this? Am I the one who participate it? I shaked my head and roll my eyes.

"Of course you're not"

"So?"

"You'll shocked if you know who will participate this fight"