Chapter Three

There he stood, the boy who stood out from all the others. He was all in green, a dark green, in fact. His wrists were lined with brown leather cuffs, and his hair was messy and sandy brown. His eyes were the most mesmerizing feature of him all. The boy had mysterious green eyes, as if they were searching through my soul for all of my secrets. I felt small inside, but I forced myself not to fall over. He calmly stepped toward me, a sinister smirk on his face. "And may I ask who you are, lassie?"

My mouth watered, unable to speak. How could I reply to this strange boy, who seemed to run the place? Oh, God. "N-Natalie..." Natalie. Yes. That was my name. I remembered now. Natalie the scared little girl who couldn't handle herself. Whom everyone hated, since everyone left me. Dad, Mom, Ryder. Everyone hated me. And I deserved it for being so spoiled and defenseless.

His eyes searched me for more, as if he wanted to know every inch of my being. "Natalie. I have heard that name before, actually." He began to walk about me in a circle, making me feel like a caged animal. "From one of my own Lost Boys. How interesting to see a girl with the same name here on my island!"

A Lost Boy..? "Have you not heard the term, Natalie? My boys are called that for a reason. I take boys here who are unloved, who feel lost. And that must be the reason for you being here, yes?" He gave me another sinister smirk once he came to face me once again. "You must be nothing but an unloved, lonely Lost Girl!" All of the boys surrounding us cheered, as if this were a good thing. That I was sad and lonely. No. I wasn't lost. I was okay. Right?

"No, you must be mistaken, I—"

He pressed a hand to my lips gently but firmly. "Oh no, I can see through you already. You try to hide it, but I know exactly how you feel. Your father abandoned you. Your mother...she died just recently. All you had was your dear brother, and then what happened? He left you too." Tears came to my eyes, and that provoked an even wider grin from the boy who seemed to know everything about me. How did he know me so well? "Everyone left you, and you blame yourself. You feel alone. No one to hold you or kiss you goodnight. No one to tell you that it will be alright. You feel...lost."

The tears rolled down my face, because I knew. I was lost. As much as I hated to admit it, he was right. I was unloved and lonely, and I wished for family. A family to take care of me and keep me company. But who would love me? What was this terrifying boy getting at? "You see my point. You are a Lost Girl, whether you wish to believe it or not. And now look at where you've landed. Neverland, where all lost children go to seek out love and new things to dream about."

"Who are you..?" Who was he and how did he know so much about me?

That elicited a raise of his seemingly dancing eyebrows. "Oh, did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Peter. Peter Pan."

OH MY GOD DID ANYONE SEE OUAT LAST NIGHT

I HATE RUMPLE WITH A PASSION NOW

SRSLY HE IS DEAD TO ME

AND SO ARE ADAM AND EDDIE IF THEY DONT BRING MY BABY BACK TO ME

JNSHBICSNIVENKVD

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER TYSM ILY <3

Sammie <3